Car Trasporter

saddler

Well found A GTI-R with all the spec and no rust at the price i wanted the only problem is that its 400 miles :? Away in scotland so anybody know a trasporter company that will get it into England////??

P

pulsarboby

i may be able to do it for you, but tbh it would be far cheaper for you to get a train there and drive it back!
where you from saddler?

B

beastgtir

has the car got MOT and TAX?

I could be persuaded to do it for a lump of cash..

Jonesy

I drove mine back from to norwich to edinburgh bud, no problems at all, take it easy and the fuel bills not to bad. But thats easier said than done, had to put the foot down every now and again, but the bird was following in her clio, so had to take it fairly easy. Definitley a lot cheaper than getting someone else to transport it.

O

Odin

You can get a flight to Aberdeen airport for around £80 or less sometimes, I could pick you up if you like lol.

Rob

P

pulsarboby

Odin said:
I could pick you up if you like lol.

Rob

:lol: are you turning into kiera rob? bit too much bum chums stuff going on for my liking!
am i on a gay website:? :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
:lol: are you turning into kiera rob? bit too much bum chums stuff going on for my liking!
am i on a gay website:? :lol: :lol:

Just trying to be helpful to another member matey ;-) , It's a mods duty don't you know ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

A

Adamantium

The last car i bought was in Fraserburgh (bout 30miles north of Aberdeen) I flew up from Luton to Aberdeen and then got a taxi the rest of the way :thumbsup:

The Taxi ended up costing more than the bloody flight!

But the 540mile journey home was interesting (driving for 10 hours straight! And a coilpack went 10miles from home too :doh:)

saddler

yes thanks lads train is £85.00 one way not to sure the cost to get back in the pulsar its not highly modded just air filter ??

EVOBAD

Odin said:
Just trying to be helpful to another member matey ;-) , It's a mods duty don't you know ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
saddler watch your bum as mr odin is after it just keep an eye on him as the word bum chums has been said before about old rob:fight2: :-D

EVOBAD

travel up on the train mate disconnect fuel pump phone aa tell them your car has broken down thats what i did a few years ago very naughty but it saved me puting petrol in it ,yes am a cheap skate,but it was hell of along way home 9hrs car was loaded on & off twice not doing that again:doh: :thumbsup: