Car Trasporter

GTi-R23

saddler said:
i never said i cant afford to run the car :? The problem is the 7 hrs Run back... but its something i will need to do for the car i want :thumbsup:
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be negative (Comes naturally though) I simply meant that if the reason you weren't going to buy that car was because of the fuel cost to get it home, then you really should consider alternatives as these 16yr old Datsuns are notoriously expensive to keep on the road (I've been lucky although the mileage I do in mine is minimal)

Happy hunting, it's good to have a bit of adventure in your life, personally, I'd relish a cross country trek.

saddler

Well its the big day at long last im going up on the train to
(Scotland Aberdeen) to pick up my R
And
Then a mad drive back down to the Midlands :thumbsup:
Cant wait...

[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

vss irvine

Odin said:
That's what 4 years of living in 5hitland does to a man I'm afraid old chap :shock: :cry: , I'll be back to normal as soon as I get back home to blighty 8) :thumbsup: .

Rob
rob let us all know when your going back down south, we'll all come and make sure you get over the border ok, wouldnt want you having to stay any longer!!!!!!!

EVOBAD

:lol: make sure u got aa cover fella never go any wher in a pulsar without your tool box plus your membership card:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bl...dy car has broken down again,ul get use to saying these words but well worth it:thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

dont rag the living daylights out of it either, or youll be going home with the right ump, just take it steady and listen for any unusual noises, get to trust the car before you start to give it some beans.

i dont trust any car, they have to earn that trust;-)

EVOBAD

if it gets you home thats the test then giv it a good bashing at pod on the week end but dont forget your card

O

Odin

vss irvine said:
rob let us all know when your going back down south, we'll all come and make sure you get over the border ok, wouldn't want you having to stay any longer!!!!!!!

It's OK for you buddy living down south where all the action is :shock: , But I live in the ar5e pit of nowhere that is Aberdeenshire :cry: :doh: .

And i can't wait to get back home to be honest, Nothing against your jocks but I've just not settled at all :cry: .

Even my wife who is from Aberdeenshire can't stand the place, So it ain't that good is it :yawn: .

Rob