Common Rust area's

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
Jockanese?? :?

Shut it you and hurry up and finish that rusty sh*tbox you've got in your garage!

So you are not arguing the point that you are indeed a ladyboy then :lol: :lol: .

Well I've finally finished the fuel system and I dropped the exhaust hangers and tow hook off to be powder coated, So I'm all ready to get it down to AAS to get the last few jobs sorted ;-) .

Only problem is lack of funds to pay for it :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
So you are not arguing the point that you are indeed a ladyboy then :lol: :lol: .

Well I've finally finished the fuel system and I dropped the exhaust hangers and tow hook off to be powder coated, So I'm all ready to get it down to AAS to get the last few jobs sorted ;-) .

Only problem is lack of funds to pay for it :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
Only at the weekends mate! ;-) :lol:

Just wanting to know what you meant by your other comment???

Maybe if you got a job you might be able to pay for it ;-)

P

pulsarboby

talking of your car robbie, il arrange for a courier to pick your stuff up on friday for you.
got you an ex flange too, just hope the courier aint too heavy handed with that bumper.
had a guy come down the other day and offered me more money for it lol he really wanted it badly! good job im a man of my word:roll: :lol: :lol:
bumper, subframe, flange was that it? i cant remember now!

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
bumper, subframe, flange was that it? i cant remember now!

Should be the Un-cut bumper/un-cut bumper bar and the plate that bolts to the front where the horns mount :thumbsup: .

Cheers big ears ;-) .

Oh and I don't need the exhaust flang anymore thanks mate ;-) .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

tell me your fooking joking:roll: just cut that off a perfectly good standard downpipe for you:doh:

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
tell me your fooking joking:roll: just cut that off a perfectly good standard down pipe for you:doh:

Oh well if it makes you feel better send it to me anyway and I'll pretend I used it :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

An oilygod like you should be able to weld it back together in no time :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
Aye nice one at dodging the question Rob you fat fecking bawbag. :roll:

You mean JOCKANESE ?, Was a play on words fella Japanese/jockanese nothing more sinister than that :doh: :roll: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Ok so your saying you didn't mean anything by it?

I thought you were making a racial remark regarding my personal apperance.

Apologies if I picked this up wrong!

O

Odin

youngsyp said:
I think Rob was referring to your Scottishness, nothing more ! ;-)

:thumbsup: , I can't remember what he looks like anyway :oops: :doh: .

Rob

saddler

Odin said:
Nope it's never broken down once fella ;-) , I just keep up grading it all the time and it takes time to get it right, That or I'm just a slow worker :oops: :doh: .

I took it off the road for 16 months to strip the under side and re paint, And then this time it's been off the road for 10 months while I waited for my new engine to arrive and some other bits and bobs, In between that it's run faultlessly though :thumbsup:.

Rob
Sounds like you are like myself Detailing is a must.. :thumbsup:
Any photos please ??

gtir bean

im going to spray thick inhibiting oil from work inside the sills and rear quarters etc so it run sdown into any bits you cant get at and gives the car a bit of extra time before it rots from the inside out.