Decision Time

S

stomski

SunOnGTiR said:
vpulsar said:
Well you can cross that fu*king useless FTO straight off your list matey :roll: what a load of rubbish they are :cry: . Supra would be quite cool if not a bit hairy chested :lol: :lol: and medallion man stylee :lol: .

Scoobie would probably be my choice as there's load of cheap tuning stuff from the states for them and there getting pretty fast down the strip at the moment 8) :wink: .

Rex would also be good if you a little skinny short fella :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob
The rx7 hasn't got alotta roomand I'm only 6 ft tall.
The scobby seems a sensible choice,sti anyone?
Pigme1000000000000 is selling a prime example :twisted:
Make him an offer he can't refuse :lol:

the 1 pigme1000000 is selling is my old R :wink:

Gona take a look and test drive a few cars in the new year.

jameswrx2

FTO? :lol:

You would deffo get a V3 or V4 STi for around £6k. One sold near me (it was on scoobynet) for £4995, 1998 V4 STi, silver, good history etc.

Evo 4 is an option, but you have to watch for probs with them. Evo 5> is a much better car mechanically but you're talking out of your price bracket.

Also I've had a few Evo 4's and standard they are pretty slow, 2 of mine have been circa 350bhp and were nice.

A standard STi though is a fast car out the box.

I've got an STI Type R at the moment, it's completely standard and it accelerates very hard. Feels quicker than a std evo 4 thats for sure.

RX7, as said is quite small inside. I had to have the seat right back in mine and it still wasn't enough for me (and I'm only 5' 10") Also a pain in the arse for passengers (ie more than 1) and you allways feel it's just a weekend toy only.

jsbuds

Well i have a mint Gtir for sale now 4150o.n.o , very virginal and as clean as a freshly cleaned shiney thing!!!!!! :oops: :shock: . Check in for sale section under on behalf f jsbuds done by dooie.

Tbh i had a poobaru and they are a biaaatch to service, but it didnt break down once , had it for a year and got bored, had cally turbo but well long in the tooth now. Fto's are always breaking down and parts are hard to source.

Evo's tbh u'll only get an older one eh!!!

supra's , yeah do go quick and are big motors , but tune it and the arse of the car will be constantly weaving.

Or if u dont want my car what about a GTO? Dunno what they are like but ive always wondered. :D :?: