Drove my car today, First time since 3rd Feb!

P

pulsarboby

gunmetalgtir said:
I've been too busy going out and enjoying life instead of ploughing all of my cash into a car! :lol:

now thats being sensible, fair play to ya:thumbsup: cars are just piles of junk metal at the end of the day! far more important things in life, like having a good time and getting pissed etc etc8) :lol: your a long time dead;-)

CanadianR

radders - I've been travelling in Australia since the beginning of February. The return ticket is scheduled for December 2. It's going to be mixed emotions when I get home. To go from +30 to -20 will not be a good thing, although winter driving the R in the snow will definately be a pro!

gunmetalgtir

pulsarboby said:
now thats being sensible, fair play to ya:thumbsup: cars are just piles of junk metal at the end of the day! far more important things in life, like having a good time and getting pissed etc etc8) :lol: your a long time dead;-)
Exactly Bob, I thought it would be better to go out and enjoy my youth rather than sit in most weekends because I would have just spent about £150000000000 on a 15 year old Nissan Sunny instead! :lol: