Excited and worried at the same time!!

P

pulsarboby

chris im using the emanage in my car and have sold my pfc
its not fitted yet but will be very shortly.
the map on this is excellent ive no idea who mapped it but its by far the fastest gtir ive ever driven so im swapping the whole management, turbo and exhaust into my car as its that good.

once its all up n running then if someone can explain how i can download the map then by all means i will do so, guess il need some kind of software and interface cable.
im sure you wont be dissapointed with it, i reckon it was hiteq that must have mapped the car as every bill is from them but theres no dyno print out. i would estimate that car is running well in excess of 420bhp as ive driven bigger bhp cars that are not in the same league as this through the rev range

ChrisS

chris im using the emanage in my car and have sold my pfc
its not fitted yet but will be very shortly.
the map on this is excellent ive no idea who mapped it but its by far the fastest gtir ive ever driven so im swapping the whole management, turbo and exhaust into my car as its that good.

once its all up n running then if someone can explain how i can download the map then by all means i will do so, guess il need some kind of software and interface cable.
im sure you wont be dissapointed with it, i reckon it was hiteq that must have mapped the car as every bill is from them but theres no dyno print out. i would estimate that car is running well in excess of 420bhp as ive driven bigger bhp cars that are not in the same league as this through the rev range
Thats handy then bob. I can link the emanage straight up to my E-01 controller and download the map so will give it a go at oulton park if thats ok?