F.A.O. GORDON KAY/POWERSTATION BUMPSTEER KIT OWNERS

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Jobi Joba said:
stevepudney said:
OK all paid up, I'll be paying in the cheques on Monday 12th and, all being well, issue and post the cheque to my supplier on Friday 16th. I'm not sure if he's going to wait for the funds to clear but even if he doesn't I should have the rod ends by the end of the following week, I will post them all out to the supplied addresses on the day they arrive.
:!:

I thought you would send the money by mid of next week and that rod ends would be delivered by mid of the following week... :?
Jon

Will you keep your hair on mate !!! I could hardly pay for them all before all the payments were in could I ?? I only recieved the last payment today !!!

Keira

vpulsar said:
stevepudney said:
I only recieved the last payment today !!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: .

rob
:oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol:

steve, i wouldn't waste your time getting upset with kyepan :wink: , bumpsteer kit seems to be the only bloody words he knows when it comes to gtirs :lol: so i'm not suprised he's stuck his beak in :roll: :lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
OK, F.A.O. everyone involved in this group buy.

Just to let you know all payments have cleared this morning (Rob, crossing your fingers did work, :lol:)
I have called my supplier and made payment via the phone, so the bearings will be here with me on Monday 12th and will ship them all out to the supplied addresses.

Keira

did anyone ever get any dust seals from rally designs ?

was reading the cataloque whilst taking a dump earlier and they look aok :lol:

will probably give them ago myself :wink:

zia

thing is non of the track oriented vehicle's have boot's i.e caterham's/tiger's.dax? so don,t they get wear issue's?

zia