fcd

O

Odin

I spoke to Norris yesterday and asked him to remove the FCD from his site for the pulsar, But he said HKS wouldn't of made one for the pulsar if it didn't need one lol, I said I'd get him a detailed explanation to why it doesn't work on a pulsar, I'm not very tech minded myself.

So I'm waiting for ross to respond to my mail asking him to write something clever lol.

Rob

Ricky_GTi-R

Odin said:
I spoke to Norris yesterday and asked him to remove the FCD from his site for the pulsar, But he said HKS wouldn't of made one for the pulsar if it didn't need one lol, I said I'd get him a detailed explanation to why it doesn't work on a pulsar, I'm not very tech minded myself.

So I'm waiting for ross to respond to my mail asking him to write something clever lol.

Rob
Haha good man, shows just how much Mr Norris knows doesnt it:roll:

abyss

was there not a member on here trying to sell an FCD for a pulsar on ebay about 6 weeks back i wont mention any names.

O

Odin

abyss said:
was there not a member on here trying to sell an FCD for a pulsar on ebay about 6 weeks back i wont mention any names.

Their probably was mate, But that's what ebay is for isn't it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , The perfect place to find a mongtard to sell your old tat to 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

MarkTurbo

Rob, do it the other way. Ask Mr Norris to provide a detailed explaination of exactly how an FCD works on a Gti-r, should be interesting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose really its down to HKS to explain how they work but if he sells them for a Gti-r then you'd think he would know how they work (or not in this case) :roll:

Had to be careful with my choice of words there, if i'd put the 'tell it as it is version' that i wanted to write it probably would have all been deleted as soon as one of the mods saw it :lol:

Last edited:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
MarkTurbo said:
Had to be careful with my choice of words there, if i'd put the 'tell it as it is version' that i wanted to write it probably would have all been deleted as soon as one of the mods saw it :lol:

Should have gone with the tell is as it is version. As long as if you mention names, that the information is true and accurate then there is no issue.

Rishi

O

Odin

Simon sent me a mail telling me he has removed it from his site, He did say he wasn't convinced that it didn't work on the pulsar though. lol

Rob

Keira

Odin said:
Simon sent me a mail telling me he has removed it from his site, He did say he wasn't convinced that it didn't work on the pulsar though. lol
please tell me you sent him the jpward fcd thread of a few years back :lol: