first car

Dooie Pop Pop

buy something you wont mind smashing up to get through the first year/winter as now you' ve passed your test you need to learn how to drive :wink:

B

bex

well ive got the nova for crashing

preferably into a saxo

another shitter off the road :lol:

paz

:lol: I still don't mind saxo's, as long as they don't get chavved to death with the obligatory 22 inch chrome wheels :lol:

Paz

paz

Dooie Pop Pop said:
paz said:
:lol: I still don't mind saxo's, as long as they don't get chavved to death with the obligatory 22 inch chrome wheels :lol:

Paz
or painted orange :roll:
:lol: Or a rusty black s.h.i.t.b.o.x :roll: :cry:

Paz

C

carpy100

theres a lot of people on here talking 5hite.
if youve got half a brain you'd do what most skint kids used to do in my day.....

buy a 125cc bike.....

then when its raining or you want to take your bird or mates out......

just nick somebody elses motor and go joy riding :idea: :D

cojack

Buy a citron 2cv dolly only car in this country with group 1 insurance :lol: :lol: then work up to the group 20 beast :wink:

turbo_boost

carpy1000- nice reply lol but il stick to buying a car

Dooie Pop Pop- i don't really want to buy a car thinking im going to crash it even if do and maybe all learner drivers are'nt that bad many r owners crash there r's does that mean they can't drive btw im just making a point i didn't get upset or nothing :lol:

Paz- i know what you mean saxos are'nt bad but i dont want to get one because i don't want to get classed into the max poo catogary

still can't make my mind up

JAMMA

Buy a shitter for a few months until you get used to driving, then spend a bit of cash and get something better.

Jamie

Dooie Pop Pop

turbo_boost said:
Dooie Pop Pop- i don't really want to buy a car thinking im going to crash it even if do and maybe all learner drivers are'nt that bad many r owners crash there r's does that mean they can't drive btw im just making a point i didn't get upset or nothing :lol:
:lol: good man :wink: learner drivers? :roll: dont get me started :lol: your classed as an inexperienced driver by insurance company' s till you' ve been driving for a year. thats because unless your like gta man Carpy you are inexperienced :wink: iirc stats wise you are more likely to have a prang in your first year behind the wheel :shock: :(

Keira

Dooie Pop Pop said:
you are more likely to have a prang in your first year behind the wheel :shock: :(
6 in 5 months for me :shock:

i had my first prang the day i got it :roll: :lol:

Tony-turbo

New Drivers

Hi,

Not being harsh but new drivers are terrible, experience means so much, knowing how others react and the mistakes they make even if they are nothing to do with yours.
Been there thinking i was a good driver, i can now look back and see how much ive learnt. Do as people say and get some experience in a cheap fun car you can work on and fix yourself, you can have as much fun at slower speeds.

Remember power is nothing without control, people in imprezas/evos/gtirs! on the track get pi55ed on in by experienced drivers in £500 sh1tboxes.

My first car was a done up mini, most fun ive ever had, alot more than my calibra i had at 18 with alot more power!.

Tony

Keep saving and learning you'll get there!

ram5ay

marcymarc said:
I agree with everything ram5ay said except for the slamming bit :lol:
:lol: :roll: something about those wee civics looks right 'specially when they are dropped a bit 8)

C

carpy100

thats because unless your like gta man Carpy you are inexperienced :wink:

:? eh :?: wos that mean then pop-pop...

W

w0f

Fire & skill said:
what about an ignis sport?

1.5 vvt 109bhp, complete with recaros, alloys, bodykit etc. and im sure suzuki won their class in the rally this year in the ignis :?

but i think they are cool!! 8)

you can pick them up for £5k and up

my local suzuki dealer has an ex demo one with 500 miles on it for £5995. only 3 months old
indeed a nice idea, infact i am sellign mine as i want a GTI-R:

2004 Suzuki Ignis Sport
1.5 VVT
14k miles
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Black Alloys
Full System (cat back) Long Life Stainless Exhaust
Suzuki Sport Mesh Grille (Black Ano Alloy)
KN Induction
JVC Touchscreen Head Unit
In-Phase 2 x 10" Subwoofers (2400w)
In-Phase 2 channel Amp (1200w)
Suzuki Sport Carbon Gear Knob
Suzuki Sport Carbon B-Piller covers
Suzuki Sport Mats
Suzuki Sport Door Sills

Super 1600 JWRC champion car for the last 2 years running. I love it too bits but i want 4WD!