Forum/Club update for all members

deank93

Friendly rivalry is always good fun.....i think if the modifiers club get a good team together for TOTB 5 which i'm sure they can that could be the first of many little club verses club battles :twisted:

Kinda like the old R5s used to do.....they would all go to Santa pod and one club/tuner would keep a league table of the fastest cars of the day and then give out little prizes etc....although it was never friendly with a lot of the R5 boys.

J

Jack Bauer

Yep I'm all up for freindly rivalry... I think it would be good for both clubs :D

And without starting a huge war of words (Which I really don't want...)...

People are quoting were all on the same side?? Comon... Your posting about GTIROC membership on the main R discussions on the only other GTIR CLUBS forum... Thats got nothing to do with being on the same side... Please be realistic!!!

if I had started bashing out a long list about what we did for free in your Membership Forum - Do you think that would be out of line... Or because we are all on the same side.

Again I do not want a war... As the mods know, I have been trying to build a bridge between the clubs but this was just too far in my opinion

Thanks
Lee

paz

Its a load of bollocks :roll: I'm on both sites and rivalry between the two is just petty and sad.

I've seen too many other sites argue themselves into the floor over sh1te like this.

Paz

P.s. Maybe I'm just tired, who knows - but this is really starting to p1ss me off. My post is aimed at no-one in particular, just needed to vent.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Lee, please except our apologies for his enthusiasm

boucherie, personally I also think you were wrong to post on the Modders forum the way you did, yes we all have a shared interest in a common subject but we are 2 separate clubs.

No more ramming information down throats please, this is a car club forum, it's something most of us do in our spare time, life itself does not depend on it. Can we drop this now please. :x

A bit of friendly rivalry would be a excellent idea though. :wink:

O

Odin

I agree as well, As has been said most people read both forums so I don't understand the need to post are stuff on the modifiers site :? :roll: .

I good old club vs club track day or drag day is a very good idea though 8) ,We need to show them modifier b*tches who's the daddy lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

That was meant as a joke by the way :roll: :wink: .

rob

J

Jack Bauer

vpulsar said:
We need to show them modifier b*tches who's the daddy lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
:lol: :lol: ... Taken in the jest it was said fella... :wink: ... Yep well up for a Drag or Track event, especially if it means rob will remove his car from the garage and actually run it :shock:

Dooie Pop Pop

vpulsar said:
stevepudney said:
Fat chance (no pun intended) te he

What you not selling your's today then :? :roll: .

rob :lol: :lol:
wondered where the post went :?

Jack Bauer said:
vpulsar said:
We need to show them modifier b*tches who's the daddy lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
:lol: :lol: ... Taken in the jest it was said fella... :wink: ... Yep well up for a Drag or Track event, especially if it means rob will remove his car from the garage and actually run it :shock:
LMFAO!

i agree with Rob btw :lol: :wink: Frank wont race cos his car might get dirty and then there 's Gary who' ll probably red mist his car to death thrashing oc scum :shock: :lol: .......what a day it would be :lol:

dont think it would really be possible for one club to come out on tops when a lot of people are members of both clubs though...unless you draw teams but that aint right :? :(

imo a One Big HAPPY gtir gearbox explosion day would be great, the more the merrier! :p

how bout we all invade Santa Pod on a RWYB day? it keeps it fairly cheap that way, plus i think there' d be too many cars for brunters £££ :( would a magazine cover a 30+ R thrash??

you northerners can sort your own sh1t out :lol: :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

marcymarc said:
Id be up for this Dooie

By the time april comes my R will be feckin whoop bottom :lol:
famous last words :lol:

i' ll post a thread in the National meets/south section' s later. tbh im really leaning towards the 8th to minimise the waiting 8)

turblio

Dooie Pop Pop said:
vpulsar said:
stevepudney said:
Fat chance (no pun intended) te he

What you not selling your's today then :? :roll: .

rob :lol: :lol:
wondered where the post went :?

Jack Bauer said:
vpulsar said:
LMFAO!

i agree with Rob btw :lol: :wink: Frank wont race cos his car might get dirty and then there 's Gary who' ll probably red mist his car to death thrashing oc scum :shock: :lol: .......what a day it would be :lol:

dont think it would really be possible for one club to come out on tops when a lot of people are members of both clubs though...unless you draw teams but that aint right :? :(

imo a One Big HAPPY gtir gearbox explosion day would be great, the more the merrier! :p

how bout we all invade Santa Pod on a RWYB day? it keeps it fairly cheap that way, plus i think there' d be too many cars for brunters £££ :( would a magazine cover a 30+ R thrash??

you northerners can sort your own log out :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: Have to say this thread made me laugh and I am changing the radiator Stu because its a bit tatty and stops me sleeping at night :wink:

Jgti-R

maybe we could collect gearbox parts at the startline and raffle them off at the end? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm up for this though, can feel my right foot (and wallet) twitching with excitement! :D

alot of people surf both forums at the same time though, should we draw straws? :?

O

Odin

We can print up some special t-shirts for the modifiers members once they've had there ar5es kicked, Saying something like "I had my arse kicked by the OC" or maybe "I is a modifier bit*h" :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Dooie Pop Pop

RishiGTiR said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
would a magazine cover a 30+ R thrash??

Would 30 show up...?

Rishi
well thats the big question aint it? last time i sorted a pod stand half the people coming couldn' t :(

bugger it im gonna issue the challenge on the other forum anyway and if i end up kicking WGMC butt on my own then so be it. its an open invitation to anyone owning an R to find out whether their car really can hack the pace. its not often you' d get the chance of going head to head against another R so why the hell not! besides its much better than out dragging boring old M3' s.

if i see ten DEFINATE names on the list then i' ll sort a stand myself although by rights if the day goes to plan the stand should be empty all day :twisted:

i really love the idea of the gearbox bit raffle :lol:

Frank your cars already so damn shiny i reckon the glare from under your bonnet would prevent me seeing your new rad anyway :shock: :lol: besides i id guess that even if you did run all that added weight from your polished bits would slow you down somewhat :lol: :wink: maybe your lad would like a thrash? :D

Stu

J

Jack Bauer

Just noticed Stu that this is clashing with the bolney meet .... Don't think were gonna get as many as we could (On either side)? Is there any other dates close by?

Oh and V just found this book for you and the other Owners Club lads.. Maybe you could give this out with the membership pack .. :lol: ... (J/K People)