GTIR for sale on Ebay

Mr GTiR

It been advertised for a while. I was looking at it on Ebay last week but it did not sell as it did not reach the reseve price.

IMO it's a bit expensive looking at it's spec.

D

djn1984

How much do you think it is worth then? Would it be a wise investment into the world of GTI-R?

Mr GTiR

djn1984 said:
How much do you think it is worth then? Would it be a wise investment into the world of GTI-R?
First question i would ask yourself is what do you want from an R?

The one in the Ebay link is more of a show car IMO and i would not even dream of taking it onto a track or up the 1/4 strip.

My own car is set up for fast road/track use and therefore has mods to reflect this.

If you want a good reliable car for every day use / fast road use i would look at a 1 / 1.2 bar car. A good clean example will go for about £3.5k to £4.5k. There are lots of bargins out there if your know what your looking for. I'm a great believer of you get what you pay for.

D

djn1984

I want one that I can use on a regular basis but is slightly different to the rest. I love the big front mount so definately looking for one like that. Other than that I want a nice clean example that is pushing over 200bhp. Anyone got one for sale?

Lionel

well the bumper is stock all its had is the middle cut out of it.
i no for a R thats for sale and has just had a rebuild and new turbo

D

djn1984

Sounds promising, black is definately the best colour. Be good to see pics

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I was looking at that one. I would be nice and different, just nt sure if thats what I want ?

P

pulsarboby

djn1984 said:
Hi, i'm looking at buying a Pulsar and have seen a gorgeous looking one on Ebay

ttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1990-NISSAN-PULSAR-GTi-R-GTIR-MODIFIED_W0QQitemZ200092808950QQcategoryZ18238QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Just wondering what you all thought of it? Anything in particular I should look out for when purchasing a Pulsar?
Any information much appreciated.
Cheers
Dave

i love the colour of that car!
it truly suits the R, very nice indeedy
but engine spec aint to clever,
so that makes it rather expensive i think