GTIR for sale on Ebay

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I wouldn't say it was expensive to be honest. A Dimma 205 in that condition would almost cost as much and the wheels brakes etc are worth a bit. Bet it cost at least that for the bodykit, fitting and paint and you would have a one off for putting bigger power into. But each to their own lol

GTiR_Mic

The guy who owns the car is on the fourm and has been for a while.

You can see his post's in the scottish section.

The car has been down the 1/4 mile so it isn't really just a show car ;)

I think it is a nice looking car and "Clean" you don't get a lot of them now do you!!

Mic

gunmetalgtir

I think its a good buy for the money considering the amount that would have been spent on it, good clean unique R. Marmite looks, some people prefer standard on the outside with a good engine spec and others would look for styling. So it depends what your into! I would rather buy a standard looking R with a good engine spec for that money though, hate to think how much it weighs!

gunmetalgtir

Just looked at the pics there, engine bay doesn't look too good and the rev counter seems to be out as well. (sitting just above 0 with the engine off).

D

djn1984

Easy things to correct? Does the engine bay just need a clean or new parts? I really do like it and it has come down a lot in price. I'm looking to buy one for a toy so wouldnt drive it that much.

P

pulsarboby

just looks like it needs a clean up!
no one is saying theres anything wrong with it, its just that the engine is basically standard with a few gizmo's fitted!
at the end of the day i wouldnt say it was a bad buy, i reckon you may get it for 4k if you have the cash.
ive seen a lot worse for a lot more money. and the colour is stunning, ive always loved that colour, similar to my old zx12r, looks even better on a car!

D

djn1984

So do you reckon steer clear? If its still for sale that is?