Guess how Much power

M

Muppet

When I left I was pleased to get 314bhp and 288lbft until I saw some of the guesses.

Whats a good result for 1.2 bar.

I was told though that it was getting upto 320bhp but as I hadnt rebuilt the engine with forged pistons they have added a bit of extra fuel top end just to be on the safe side and make sure there is no det.

cheers Richard

C

clive760

boost

Muppet said:
When I left I was pleased to get 314bhp and 288lbft until I saw some of the guesses.

Whats a good result for 1.2 bar.

I was told though that it was getting upto 320bhp but as I hadnt rebuilt the engine with forged pistons they have added a bit of extra fuel top end just to be on the safe side and make sure there is no det.

cheers Richard
i wasnt far of mate must be happy with that 8) 8) :D :D

Sweeny

Sweeny said:
350bhp/320lbft
I guessed that as i thought your stainles mani would of freed up a few more poneys. Nice result tho mate :D . My old R made 316bhp/296lbft and that was with hks cams and pulleys @1.2bar. So thats good :wink: .

M

Muppet

good guessing clive. I am happy as I was hopign to get around 300bhp btu didnt think it was going espescially after it only had 250bhp at 1bar last year.

I was asked if it had cams as well as he was a bit surprised at the power and thought that it might have been due to the manifold but I dont know whether it has been played with before I bought the car but the engine all looked std when I 1st bought the car.

regards muppet.

C

clive760

Muppet said:
good guessing clive. I am happy as I was hopign to get around 300bhp btu didnt think it was going espescially after it only had 250bhp at 1bar last year.

I was asked if it had cams as well as he was a bit surprised at the power and thought that it might have been due to the manifold but I dont know whether it has been played with before I bought the car but the engine all looked std when I 1st bought the car.

regards muppet.
am runing 400bhp on strd cams & mor 2 come so it prob manifold made differance better airflow :D :D :D :D