help cars running like a pig >:(

Shaun

lionel_white_R said:
this weekend it bin drivein rilly bad at day time come the nite and it run rilly well :?

could this be down to the heat during the day? could it have somein to do with the heat socke from the intercooler ?
Engine temp sensor :?: Obviously a bad reaction to heat :!:

K

krikra

I have the same problem with the ABS fault indicator turned on..

In the service manual vol.2 it says that if you drive the car faster than 30km/h for more than one minute the led on the ECU will tell you what is wrong by counting the flashes. Like when doing a ECU fault code check..

I will try later and see if it tells me anything about the ABS problem

N

Ninja_tune_factory

thanks for the pulg gaps :D i was told for 1 bar u dont need the time advansed :?:

just rang option motorsport they said that i should try a ecu and see if that get rid of it

K

krikra

Or measure the resistance between the middle pin and earth in idle.. Could be the MAF need earthing as well..

Curtis

lionel_white_R said:
thanks for the pulg gaps :D i was told for 1 bar u dont need the time advansed :?:

just rang option motorsport they said that i should try a ecu and see if that get rid of it
Correct you don't, but maybe the previous owner advanced the timing and now it's detting?
Worth a quick check and only takes 5 minutes with a timing light.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i got a new maf on the f**king s**T box the other week and it still doin it :evil:

driveing home to do in 3rd gear the f**King S**T box started to miss loads iv now tacken it back to standed boost (how F**King shit is that )
i hope to be goin to muppets place on the weekend to see if any of his parts work on my R ,

lionel.