help needed please re-bearings

O

Odin

Dooie Pop Pop said:
dude, if you don't sort that avatar out i will. iv seen bigger tits on a chicken:-D

Good man Dooie, It's just about the gayest pic I've ever seen :doh: :yuck: :yuck: .

Rob

Dooie Pop Pop

Odin said:
Good man Dooie, It's just about the gayest pic I've ever seen :doh: :yuck: :yuck: .

Rob
it reminds me of the last difficult shite i took, i got through 32 pages of the mirror on that one:yawn:

edited: peace is restored.....

marcymarc said:
Is that you in the pic??? ,if so my arms are miles bigger than yours :lol:
unlike your c0ck of which i have no doubt either only exists in your wildest dreams... OR... lives in your bedside cabinet and is called....Rob:shock:

Last edited:

marcymarc

Dooie Pop Pop said:
unlike you c0ck of which i have no doubt either only exists in your wildest dreams... OR... lives in your bedside cabinet and is called....Rob:shock:
Why are you thinking about my co*k dooie :shock:

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
What?? worse than my msn pic?? lol

No mate that's something very special indeed :shock: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: .

Rob

Dooie Pop Pop

marcymarc said:
Why are you thinking about my co*k dooie :shock:
lack of it more like... or should i say ;observing; a bad case of 'penis envy':lol: selling your R and buying an evo must be a bit like chopping your nob off and refitting to look like your mates:-D

marcymarc

Dooie Pop Pop said:
lack of it more like... or should i say ;observing; a bad case of 'penis envy':lol: selling your R and buying an evo must be a bit like chopping your nob off and refitting to look like your mates:-D
I think your digging your self a big gay pit here dooie, all this talk of penis and rob etc ist all just sick mate.

keep your muck to your self :lol: