How hot does your R get in hot weather?

R

r5ben

mine goes half way all the time never up or down just stays at half :wink:

K

KrissJ

It goes right to the little line (just before the thick 1 next to the H) when I'm drivin hard and if I cruise it goes above 1/2 way :?

hmmm

thats way too hot. This used to happen on my previous car and it turned out to be the temperature switch and thermostat.

K

KrissJ

Thanks for all the replies! :D

I've just dropped my car off at the nissan garage and they're gonna check it out whilst they've got it. I've told them the suggestions you lot have made so they've got things in mind and they're a decent lot so with any luck they should be able to find out what's wrong and sort it.

Got a 1.25 Micra courtesy car. Just took it for a little burn up the road and its not bad (quite funny). It has more go than I expected for a 1.2 and the brakes are strong. Bobs about a bit round corners but seems to grip pretty well. Ah bless! :lol: :wink:

A

Anonymous

Mart said:
Does ur water temp go past half way while driving, or just in traffic?

Mine sits just under half way, never seen it move (apart from start, before any comments are made! 8) )
Is that before or after you crashed into a poor innocent pulsar and fcuked it? :)

Only joking mate!

A

Anonymous

just because your in third gear on here it doesnt mean you should try third gear on the grass......now get to work 'tsscchh' :)