I have started....

jameswrx2

Yeah looks like someone butchered the duct areas where they had those fog lights..

If you do get another bumper I'd reccomend leaving a little lip round the front mount cutout, doesn't look so gaping at the end and a bit more factory..

ie

MINESGTIR

yeah good job.. i put up plates either side, makes it look slightly better IMO.... i think mesh looks shit.. keep it open , you dont need mesh...

O

Odin

MINESGTIR said:
i think mesh looks shit.. keep it open , you dont need mesh.

Well you don't until a big bl00dy stone goes right through your cooler anyway :shock: :roll: .

Rob

MINESGTIR

Odin said:
Well you don't until a big bl00dy stone goes right through your cooler anyway :shock: :roll: .

Rob
its been fine for a year and a half........ :thumbsup:

have given it some death on gravel roads following someone too .. no probs..:thumbsup:

J

jpward

What is the least you can get away with cutting?

no way the bumber can ever look standard with a FMIC then?

youngsyp

sha663r said:
Like this JP
That's a nice job mate. That's how I'd have mine, if I had a FMIC but, with a lower profile front plate.
I'd possibly remove the lower cross bar you've left in but, would see how it performed with it still there first.

Looking good. :thumbsup:

sha663r

youngsyp said:
That's a nice job mate. That's how I'd have mine, if I had a FMIC but, with a lower profile front plate.
I'd possibly remove the lower cross bar you've left in but, would see how it performed with it still there first.

Looking good. :thumbsup:
Unfortuantley i can't claim credit for this one. It's another R owners here in WA. I stole the picture from the GTIROZ members photos. Mine will look like that once my kit arrives tho.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Let me know if you manage to get a new bumper from Nissan as I could do with one.