I want one!

cojack

Imo the megane coupe is a cracking car for a renault. I worked for renault for six years for my sin's lol. But loved taking these babys out for a play good handling car. With the correct suspension set up that is. We did get a lot of chavs in with them slammed to the deck that just killed off the handling but bounced your teeth out.

Also have samshed on of these up when i was a aprentice racing with one of the lads from work. The dosy git went into the back off me. Best thing was it was a brand new coupe i was delivering it to a fleet customer on august 1st the car only had 4 miles on lol.

Not to keen on the sunburst yellow one fella but the monaco blue look very nice. :wink:
I would of owned on if these but they were to pricey for my liking. But will stick with my R now thanks lol 8)

S

Shanukes

cojack said:
Imo the megane coupe is a cracking car for a renault. I worked for renault for six years for my sin's lol. But loved taking these babys out for a play good handling car. With the correct suspension set up that is. We did get a lot of chavs in with them slammed to the deck that just killed off the handling but bounced your teeth out.

Also have samshed on of these up when i was a aprentice racing with one of the lads from work. The dosy git went into the back off me. Best thing was it was a brand new coupe i was delivering it to a fleet customer on august 1st the car only had 4 miles on lol.

Not to keen on the sunburst yellow one fella but the monaco blue look very nice. :wink:
I would of owned on if these but they were to pricey for my liking. But will stick with my R now thanks lol 8)
They are nice cars mate thats the reason ive had 3 so far, but after the accident i had my claim mny for whiplash and i really dont know what do to, ring up hillpower and tune the engine up or get a Pulsar, just dont wana waste mny on the wrong car if you know what i mean. Thks for your comment mate......oh and Ricky i had a quote of Bell and damn i got a quote for under a grand! Cheers guys 8)

cojack

I have driven one of these with throttle body conversion with big cams in that was a quick little car. If i remember right you can't put any bigger pistons in that engine as it is already bored out from the 1800 version from the clio 16v with a 19td crank in. Any way if you have got a insurance qoute for less than grand at your age you might as well get into a R. :wink:

S

Shanukes

Yea i prob will get one now between now and summer, white one would be nice and finding a fresh import will be tricky 8) Thks again for your comments :p

pete-r

Couldnt read the whole of this post as i kept seeing this image of this orrible little blue french car.Any chance of changing your sig to a pulsar fella?what with it being a GTIR forum and all that :roll: Even a picture of a cabbage would do,until this is done im gonna have to wear my "Anti piss poor french spunkmobile glasses" 8)

rayman75

your only next step, would be throttle bodies on the meggy lump, and imo theres no point doing it to a big car like a meg but worth doing on a clio.

for the price that would cost you could buy yourself some very nice mods.

buy a Ryou wont look back trust me, i class the meg as a newer version of the 19 and it was the best thing i have done buying a R.

also dont look to import one buy one of here thats been owned by a member then you can kinda check up on the history.

S

Shanukes

rayman75 said:
your only next step, would be throttle bodies on the meggy lump, and imo theres no point doing it to a big car like a meg but worth doing on a clio.

for the price that would cost you could buy yourself some very nice mods.

buy a Ryou wont look back trust me, i class the meg as a newer version of the 19 and it was the best thing i have done buying a R.

also dont look to import one buy one of here thats been owned by a member then you can kinda check up on the history.
I thought import was the safest routes though as i can get warrenty etc on it, i hear its very difficult finding one that hasnt been ragged?? Ill keep the sig and avator thks so i hope that aint no prob! 8)

maz

That Pulsar is amazing, its brilliant in every respect, speed and handling (something i was worrying about) i know because i own it now! and yes the first things to go on it are the white lights, i dont mind them, but just not my taste. i think its the only thing i will most likely change on this car as its perfect just now :)

Ricky_GTi-R

Shanukes said:
Ricky i had a quote of Bell and damn i got a quote for under a grand!
Glad to hear you good a decent quote mate, that mean your gonna go get a Pulsar sooner rather than later then??? 8) :wink:

Ricky

rayman75

Shanukes said:
I thought import was the safest routes though as i can get warrenty etc on it, i hear its very difficult finding one that hasnt been ragged?? Ill keep the sig and avator thks so i hope that aint no prob! 8)

it will be better to buy one off here, because most of the owners no how to look after them, will prob have a big folder worth of reciepts so some history.

if your going to buy any car like this eg scoob, evo, skyline its gonna been ragged coz thats wot they was built for. but theres a difference in driving your car hard and maintaining it well, than neglecting it and driving it hard.

theres prob not many good'uns left in japan.

S

Shanukes

maz said:
That Pulsar is amazing, its brilliant in every respect, speed and handling (something i was worrying about) i know because i own it now! and yes the first things to go on it are the white lights, i dont mind them, but just not my taste. i think its the only thing i will most likely change on this car as its perfect just now :)
Oh sh*t, you lucky guy, mate im telling you how sad i was when Martin told me that he sold the car, i went with him to buy it in London when it was totally standard and went to all the RRs, i would of bought it but it was too much cash for me :( Keep me informed mate about the car as im sure Martin would like to hear whats happening to the car etc....Ricky im actually on the prowl now looking for one but need to get rid of the Coupe first but that wont be a prob :) I will look through the for sale section on here between now and summer and see whats on offer :)

S

Shanukes

Well i decided against getting a Pulsar til im 25 or so, went all out on the Megane..

Will prob be a regular on this forum when i do get one :D