Im back again

ashills

before kieron rips the piss and lets u all know lol
im hopefully gonna be the new owner of bens caged up R
i didnt think id ever own an R again but there was something fun about the car and my old one was as strong engine wise as they come
bens cars got all the bits id end up buying anyway so cant miss out on buying it
and as owners clubs go ur a good bunch and u dont get the snobish arseholes like the MLR has as all the cars are basically the same

P

Pete

u love it on here mate u would never go far anyway once a R fan always 1 :D :D :D :lol: :lol: welcome back if u ever really did go off this site :lol: :lol:

ashills

LOL
i dont know i had some big plans for my colt i was building but alot of the ideas can be used on the gtir
for now i need to actually get the car and get it road legal etc
then the standard engine will be pushed as far as possible see what happens after that

GINGA

Nice one Al 8) looking like the gearbox issues may finally be resolved aswell so big power might not be the worry it used to be.

Keira

i just wrote an absolute killer reply to this thread but somehow wasn't logged in and i've lost it :(

it was one of my better ones aswell :( , i'm actually quite gutted as i really cant be @rsed to do it all again so i'll just be nice instead :wink:

be good to have you coming out to play with me and si next year 8)

although i feel i should remind you of this

ashills said:
ill have colt finished before u at this rate :D
nob :roll: :lol: :lol:

i knew you'd end up with one again when you said it that day we were at bolney pub after hickstead in the summer :wink: and just think how grateful bens car must be now that you've rescued it from that cider drinking bummer :shock: :lol:

and no you aint having any of your old bits back :lol:

Keira

GINDA said:
Nice one Al 8) looking like the gearbox issues may finally be resolved aswell so big power might not be the worry it used to be.
when you getting yours then :?: :lol: :lol:

Mr GTiR

welcome back Al :wink: 8)

If your buidling a quick Colt, ADR are currently working no one for Group N rally. Give them a call if you need bits.

Also, where is my engine mount :?: Still rolling about in the back of your van :lol:

BenD

Queeron, your a fcuking nobber :roll: :roll:

Im glad the car has gone to Allen, at least i know its going to be put to good use and he appreciates the work thats gone into the shell.

Im totally gutted about the car going, as it would be pretty unique to be honest, but alas, i have no time to finish :cry:

Best of luck to Allen, i know you will do that car justice :twisted:

Cheers

Ben 8)

GINGA

deisel weasel said:
GINDA said:
when you getting yours then :?: :lol: :lol:
Not for a while yet, though the thought has crossed my mind a few times lately :lol:
I'll just stick with the taxi for now though :wink: