Im back again

zia

welcome back mate, didn't think you'd be returning. oh by the way what did you have??? :wink: or are you still waiting?

zia

ashills

nah it weighed 1230 with me in it
mine had been on a serious diet lol from the factory they were 1240kg i think

topdoggtir

vpulsar said:
I suppose in another 6 month's time there will be yet another gtir being broken for bits :roll: .
I'm sure ben will be dead pleased to see all his hard work sitting on top of the scrap heap pile in a few months time :shock: .
:lol: :lol:

BenD

vpulsar said:
, I'm sure ben will be dead pleased to see all his hard work sitting on top of the scrap heap pile in a few months time :shock: .

rob
what allen doesnt know is that when he's sorted the lights out he's gonna sell it back to us for a tenner more than what he paid for it :wink: :wink:

PS, if that car does ever find its way going for spares, allen can be sure that i will be there to the rescue with a fistful of cash :oops: :roll:

and ive got first dibs if you ever sell it, part of the contract im afraid :twisted:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
ashills said:
nah it weighed 1230 with me in it
mine had been on a serious diet lol from the factory they were 1240kg i think
If you like light, you've come back to the right car then :wink: Mine weighs 1205kg with me in it when stripped out for dragging and there's alot more easyish weight removing that could be done :)

ashills

kieron for once il agree lol
it was built to go in a straight line fast and it did it wasnt pretty etc but there u go another chapter over lol