ive been set a challenge

darkyGTI-R

Mate I have no doubt in my mind you'll do him on take off as Jap 4x4 drive also you'll cream him in the corners,just get the car set up to the max Bob as only you know how,or get stus brother the Doc involved as he is the Doc no disrespect to you mate but 2 gurus are better than one, 3 heads with fusion Ed lol

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I see where you're going Rich; a community effort!
Team GTi-R-Us will not be defeated by no Fiesta! We'll get behind you to build the ultimate Pulsar... maybe a Quasar or other astronomical phenomena.

darkyGTI-R

Hate Fords apart from the Cossies love them that's the ultimate Ford in my opinion for those days obviously the rally spec focus is an awesome piece of kit!

And yes Bob 3 heads are better than one and i'm sure you'll come up with the ultimate fighting Jap Kamikaze machine lol

And yeh pobody community effort alot of guys alot of experience of these forums know what i'm talking about JDM all the way!

P

pulsarboby

haha win lose who knows but i can tell you it will be a close call.

from what i can remember the fiesta was running a 2.0 duratec lump fitted with wild kent cams twin 45 carbs, quaife box with lsd, completely stripped interior other than driver seat, bilstein suspension, polycarb windows, think he said it weighed in at 780kg.
the guy driving is no spring chicken either, hes a very well spoken 50 odd yr old whos been racing for a number of years, but the worst bit is that hes a total fooking loonatic whos hell bent on revenge:shock::lol:
god knows what further improvements hes made but he did mention even bigger brakes.
il probably find hes dropped a cossie lump in it or something mental like that:lol:
think hes really gunning for 'the nippy little nissan' lol
bring it on:p

il update this thread when weve agreed a date to commence battle

stumo...you can come dressed as a pom pom girl if you like:cheer2:

J

JeremyGti-r

I was following a Fiesta XR2 race car on my last trackday and was amazed how he was taking all the corners without braking, and I was doing the same after a few laps. Then I twigged he had no working brake lights... probally did more more for my driving skills than any tuition! :doh: