leaving the gtir

S

stomski

jiw said:
MarkTurbo said:
I've pretty much had enough of mine after 3 years of owning it, i've got bored of it and reckon its time for something newer. Like an evo 5 :lol:
:lol: nice choice mate, heres mine :p

:shock: :shock: 8)

now that is what you call a proper motor. im guessing the last 3 digits on ur plate may be EVO? :wink: :lol:

mohsan

gtir

i dont want to go faster, and i know with gtirs its a sellers market and not a buyers one, what i dont understand is why not many people are interested i thought having a sunny gtir uk spec with low miles would help, noit to mention all the new bits and £££ spent on it. Ive had silly offers. Few good part exs but they are over pricing their cars!
I may even do ebay, i really need a 5 dr and bigger boot, and as i said i dont want an evo or anything, as the gtir eats all of them!

J

jiw

i really need a 5 dr and bigger boot, and as i said i dont want an evo or anything, as the gtir eats all of them!
One day mate you will eat your hat :lol:

Evo's and corners are a nice combo, you would chicken out before the car does trust me.....

Dooie Pop Pop

jiw said:
i really need a 5 dr and bigger boot, and as i said i dont want an evo or anything, as the gtir eats all of them!
One day mate you will eat your hat :lol:

only if his R breaks down :wink: :roll: most evo drivers seem to think its all over after the first corner :roll:

tee

but an evo on the twisties? does the R stand a chance? i'm really interested in this debate, sorry bout the hijacking mohsan

B

bex

AVH_25 said:
bex said:
me and neil will get an evo when we have babies :D :lol:
Hoppefully ant & i will get one too when we have little nippers lol. :D :lol:
we would have a 4 door skyline

but seeing as they are rare as rocking horse poo (i have only seen on in real life) i think we'll settle for an evo... i think it would look perfect with a baby seat in the back :lol:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
OOOh a 4 door skyline/saloon lovely jubbly.lol. would prefer an evo though!

Talking about evos there was one @ RC on saturday, Evo 8, lilac/blue colour, had just had a full engine rebuild to like 300bhp or something dafter, 10mins after the car was given to him he crashed it into a tree, rolled it - you name it! It was amess. what a gorgeous car it must of been before.

Aimee

B

bex

theres a girl in bolton

shes the guy that owns global ice wired bird

and she has a pink evo

and he has a silver one

matchin evos!

so unfair! its a gorgeous pink too!

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Yeah its neil and reagan - nice couple use to hang about with them but havent seem them for an age!

She's a proper girly girl though....she use 2 have that pink mx5 with a silver dragon down it. You can get pink ka convertibles now.lol. :lol:

Aimee

B

bex

ick pink ka

i think im going to puke

i know my mate tried selling me that mx-5

i want a pink one

but im undicided on it

i like crx's too

mohsan

uk spec gtir

okay enough of the evo talk, at a time like this, i know its not a sellers market but a buyers market so what would a potential buyer be willing to pay me for a uk spec gtir?

paz

bex said:
2p?

do i win :lol:

im guessing if its mint 3/4k?
Don't be daft :lol:

Market aside, if it was me I'd put it up for 5 - 5.5k and hold it at that. But then I'm not desperate to sell, and would only do if I had to.

If you want to get rid reasonably quickly it'd be less.

Paz