look wot ive been making for the gtir.....

D

disco dave

ive been making a air filter relcation kit iinc cold air box.... few pics of wot i have made...

please bear in miknd that this kit is not finoised yet the bolts for box r just mock up bolts better ones will be supplied and the pipes not fitted peoperly yet and that will come with silicone joineners[/img]

gtir bean

any dimensions? :D .i can get sheet aluminium and get it cut/folded etc at my work.looks like it would be a good idea.

D

disco dave

im glad u are mate this has taken me a day to make both bits alone the all mokeing of them up and welding etc

D

disco dave

at a rough guess 300 that includes new s steel filter alloy box and s steel hard pipe to relcate filter and silicone pipes etc and fitting of all parts...

but please remember in these pics its not fini9shed yet il ahve some finished pics on monday with the proper bolts fitted and relocation pip e fitted properly..

gtir bean

i often thought about trying to make something but thats about as far as i got.it does take a lot of time playing about with things to get them to fit etc.looks like it would do the job nicely thou 8)

D

disco dave

lol i told u not to show people wot i made for u ... they wont understand...