norris designs

A

AJ4

fubar andy said:
Norris Designs
Stage 2 Front Mounted Kit
Price: £892.77 (£1,049.00 Inc Vat @17.5%)
:shock: (not inc fitting)

At that kind of price some how I can't see the VFM, its one way they can go to pay for that evo!
:der:

all you can say really is they are still in business, so someone out there must be paying it :lol:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
AJ4 said:
all you can say really is they are still in business, so someone out there must be paying it :lol:
Indeed, perhaps its the brand cultured customers that they have? :roll:

Last edited:

Nigell_d6

I think they are good FMICbecause I got one, (and you know it AJ4:nono:),so im one of the privilaged few, however i didn't like the price but it did exactly what I wanted were no other did, but yes, quite a lot of there stuff is expensive but have never heard a bad word about them nor will you from me,

Regards

Nigel

A

AJ4

to be fair, you did get yours years ago when there were very few available. Like the little guy btw :D

I'll tell you a few stories about Norris designs, all circumstantial and nothing that would stand up in court as its all heresay though :D

Anyway, better not turn this into another 'tuner rant' thread or everyone will get on their :soapbox: about dirty, thieving, underhand, robbing, anal violating tuners :D

A

a11ova

i have used tuners in the past and to be honest i cant think of one positive thing to say about them. In my experience there are people on here that will look after you and not charge you heaven and earth for the privilidge. I use my mate daz who is on here and wouldnt let many other people touch it. Just my experience. Lionel or mark tho for the clutch. My mate daz might even do it for ya if ya ask him really nicely lol

P

philevo6

Ive never used norris for my evo,and TBH im surprised he is getting such a bad rap.

I used hi-tec when i had my gti-r,for clutch and full box rebuild,seemed great,knew there stuff.

Are they still going and do people still use them??

P

Pete

yes phil they are still going hiteq and i use them for most things :-D

J

justin666

stumo said:
don't talk to me about Norris.......
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Used them once myself, never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again!!!!! I have many a things I could say about them gained from peronal experience but prob best i keep me gob shut ;-)

Any how, Anyone for a cuppa.???

J.

tomble

i used a tuner local to myself (there arent many in cornwall) lets just say i will never, ever use a tuner again. (there must be individuals that can map just as well for a fraction of the cost)

Tom.