Oh baby! Kelly Brook getting nobbed...

A

AJ4

According to my missus, Billy Zane and Kelly Brook are enganged. So if its not her, he's got a lot of explaining to do, har har :lol: :lol:

A

andy gtir

AJ4 said:
my missus has got baps that are bigger than her whole head ! Unfortunately her a$$ is also in the same proportion :? :(
jesus m8!!!! hope she dnt read that lol, good vid though!!!!!!

B

bex

nah i dont like pinder

shes alright

but no where near as nice as miss marsh ;)

O

Odin

bex said:
nah i dont like pinder

shes alright

but no where near as nice as miss marsh ;)

Just looked at both of there web sites :shock: , There both right hounds :shock: :roll: .

rob

paz

On the subject of women you'd nob - I've got a real issue at the minute with Stacey Slater off Eastenders :cry: :lol: I'd f0okin throw her all over the place :twisted:

Mmmmmm Stacey Slater :lol:

Paz

Mark_GTiR

paz said:
I don't think its because she's ''nice'', she just looks like dirt :lol:

Paz
Psycho mother though..... :roll: :roll: :lol:

PS.. I only watch it because the other half does :oops:

boucherie

while miss marsh and pinder are fairly new to the model scene, does anyone else agree that louise redknapp (formerly of eternal) is still a mighty fine woman, especially as she regularly makes it into all the mens mag votes, or is it just me that likes her :?: 8) :?:

paz

Mark_GTiR said:
paz said:
I don't think its because she's ''nice'', she just looks like dirt :lol:

Paz
Psycho mother though..... :roll: :roll: :lol:

PS.. I only watch it because the other half does :oops:
Who's arsed about that, she can spank me while I'm knocking through her daughter :lol: ;)

Boucherie - used to be a big fan of the redknapp, starting to look a bit stretched and older know though imho. Still would mind ;)

Paz