Pink R

deank93

I may be losing the plot and this odd line of thinking may pass leaving me to regret posting the below but i had a conversation with someone the other day about my impending full respray, i was intending to go back to full white but a discussion on other possible colours started.....Pink was mentioned and to my horror i didn't dismiss it....the more i thought about it more i quite fancied it :shock:

Now, i'm thinking a pale pink, black RL-7s, black carbon fibre bonnet, side exit exhaust, coilovers, quaiffe box and almost 500bhp, the inside will be stripped and also painted in pink, the car will be road legal but used on the track and drag strip.

Am i the only one who thinks this would look ok :?:

ashills

u really shouldnt listen to kierion he wil poision ur mind lol
but i think it would look very very cool
sumo drift car is an example

deank93

ashills said:
u really shouldnt listen to kierion he wil poision ur mind lol
but i think it would look very very cool
sumo drift car is an example
Your right, I really shouldn't talk to Kerion or Rishi for that matter, i find myself spending money i don't have and considering things i really shouldn't.

Sumo power 350z is a good example....on paper it shouldn't work but it does....a pink R with a few well positioned motorsport themed stickers could look cool, it would certainly be unique.

I told my girlfriend and she damn near wet herself laughing at me :roll:

JIMMYBACK

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you know why she laughed :lol: :lol: :lol: but imho it will be a babe magnet 8)
just watch out for paz trying it on thou :lol: :lol: :lol:

deank93

Rav said:
can someone do a photochop of one??

am curious of wot it will turn out like???

Good idea....i have no clue how to do it but if someone else can that would be cool....feel free to do a pale pink photoshop using one of the pictures from my car in the members section :wink: :D

If it looks good i'll have it done.... :shock:

6Miester

Very quick shop of some random car i googled-sorry if its yours! :lol:

Don't do it!!

deank93

6Miester said:
I really don't mind it :oops:

If its not to much trouble do you think you could maybe get a piccy of my car from the members car section and do it in a slightly paler pink with a black bonnet and wheels....i know i'm taking a liberty but i'm deadly serious about the possibility of pink.

Thanks.

paz

JIMMYBACK said:
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you know why she laughed :lol: :lol: :lol: but imho it will be a babe magnet 8)
just watch out for paz trying it on thou :lol: :lol: :lol:
:oops: You found me out :oops: :lol: :wink:

I think light pink could look cool with some white comp MO's 8)

Paz

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
To be honest i actually considered Pink at one point... Hot Pink with my White Speedlines... 8) :oops:

Never went through with it though...

Rishi

bracpan

If you have the BALLS carry on......variety is the spice of life...
Will probably get you a lot of new friends or at least offers :shock:

Good luck

Phil 8)

PS im not going to ask what lubrication you use.... :)

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I take it your enjoying your feminine side this week :wink:

I'm sorry but I had the same reaction as your Girlfriend.

pete-r

I think the pulsar is the sort of car that can get away with pink but it has to be the right shade and also has to have a lot of CF parts,bonnet,boot,etc.. to get taken seriously.
Id be more impressed with people sorting out the gearbox problem so i can give my car some serious power :wink: :D

deank93

Seems to be a bit of a mixed response so far, i fully expect my sexuality to be questioned.....hell, i've even had to ask myself some pretty searching questions but its all good, i'm still lovin chicks!

I've just spoken to my girlfriend about it again, she sat me down, fixed my gaze and had a serious chat with me, pointing out that i am a 31 year old man who needs to understand how tacky and "Essex" that a pink pulsar would be....that just makes me want to do it even more.

I'd really like to have a look at a good photoshop of my car before i take things any further though....who knows it may have passed by morning.