Pink R

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Re: r

jonee said:
we of the popular peoples R liberation front have warned you :D

we have your tyres, and are prepared to execute them one by one until you let it be known the cars not gonna be pink :D

jonne

Brilliant!!... :lol:

Rishi

Dooie Pop Pop

MarkTurbo said:
Roy Archer said:
excellent response MarkTurbo hopefully if enough people explain how g@y it will look he may think again.
Couldnt resist taking the p1ss earlier but i actually think that with a carbon bonnet, the right wheels, and the right shade of pink it would look ok :shock: 8)
i completely agree...go for it

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
can't beleive how quick the Jordon Fan Club is growing since Jordan sang in that song for Europe disaster.

I understand the conversion is a gradual process but how far will you go.........................Pink car first of coarse but will you get the hot pink latex cat suit, the matching boob job, Pink thigh length boots...................................it will be an interesting study to see how far you go in the end

deank93

stevepudney said:
can't beleive how quick the Jordon Fan Club is growing since Jordan sang in that song for Europe disaster.

I understand the conversion is a gradual process but how far will you go.........................Pink car first of coarse but will you get the hot pink latex cat suit, the matching boob job, Pink thigh length boots...................................it will be an interesting study to see how far you go in the end
I've already got the cat suit and thigh boots....thats why i'm thinking about a pink pulsar to complete my look :D

Jgti-R

i think it'd look cool! will definately stand out in a crowd :shock:

don't listen to the people trying to put you off, they're obviosly not comfortable with their sexualality! :lol:

DO IT!!!!!..............................................

A pink Pulsar... :shock:

I read this thread with a growing sense of disbelief and my lower jaw gradually parting company with my upper jaw.

People would camp (pun intended) outside your house, looking to either f*ck you or beat you up :lol:

I'm astounded by the amount of comments that, seemingly in all seriousness, are saying that it mightn't look that bad :roll:

Wtf is the matter with you people?! It's a rally car; treat it with some respect!

</rant>

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
pink, with black wheels would be ace & a carbon bonnet would make it look nice :wink:

i like that spectraflair colour - very cool 8) !

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Major_Sarcasm said:
A pink Pulsar... :shock:

Wtf is the matter with you people?! It's a rally car; treat it with some respect!

</rant>
People can choose to have their car whatever colour they want, it may be a rally car but it can be any colour - ask paz what colour's his!!!!!!???

:roll:

Dooie Pop Pop

close you eye' s and imagine your looking at a huge line of black R' s and BANG!!! talk about visual impact :lol: too much for some but if you have the balls to do it and your sexuality can handle it....

go for it! it' ll be on the cover of at least 3 magazines in the first six months :p :lol: besides its hard to laugh at someone' s car when its a rapidly disappearing dot mate. if it was a saxo it' d be lame i reckon you could carry it off :lol:

never know you might even get a sticky on the wgmc! :wink: :p :lol:

Stu

AVH_25 said:
People can choose to have their car whatever colour they want, it may be a rally car but it can be any colour - ask paz what colour's his!!!!!!???
I didn't say they couldn't, but everyone's entitled to their opinion and that's mine ;)

deank93

Dooie Pop Pop said:
it' ll be on the cover of at least 3 magazines in the first six months
I couldn't put it in a mag even if i wanted because then the girlfriend would see exactly what i've done to the car and its not worth the grief.

deank93

To add a little visual fuel to the pink R fire is there anyone who is a bit handy with photoshop?? i would be very happy to e-mail over a picture of my car if there is someone with a little bit of time to spare :D

pete-r

Go on somebody put Dean out his misery and photoshop it.Im pretty curious as to what it would look like.

Dan_GTiR

I think pink could look 8)

But like what's been said earlier in the thread, you would have to choose the right shade of pink very wisely, nothing to "In Ya Face" and not to subtle that it looks like an "off white" colour.

Yes, pink, with a few choice carbon bits and the right colour wheels, and you could have a nice looking motor.

Dan. :)

deank93

If not pink (and i'm not ruling it out yet) how about gold??

I was considering it a few years ago, i'm thinking of the top secret style gold bodywork with black wheels, mirrors, rear spoiler and carbon fibre bonnet plus a few stickers to complete the look.....what do you think? or should i just stick with all white and black wheels?

Ricky_GTi-R

Dean great minds think alike, I was just saying to the girlfriend the other day that i fancied getting my R sprayed a goldie colour, not too gold if you know what i mean, maybe a yellow/gold colour 8)

Ricky

p.s i also think the pink would be a good choice if you picked the right shade, dont want a barbie doll pink and dont want it to be too discreet.