Pulsars in Australia

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
you also have to be 100% that you both like it equally, as it really is a nightmare should one of you's hate it, but keeps there mouth shut as they know the other one loves it, so does'nt want to upset them by saying anything, its a rocky road to ruin.
once you've made the move, then you really are stuffed for years to come, unless you have money in abundance, where getting back will not be an issue to you!

Thanks for the long :shock: informative reply Bob 8) :-D .

This is why we didn't end up going to Vancouver in the end, We spent 3 weeks there last year which I enjoyed and loved the place, But she was working and wasn't so keen, She didn't think that it had any real character, I don't think she really wanted to like it :roll: .

I think the same thing will happen if/when we start thinking about a move to AUS, I don't think when it actually came to moving that she could leave her comfort zone.

She has absolutely no sense of adventure :roll: :yawn: .

Rob

carlengerer

I think there is different conditions if you have owned the car for over a year and want to import it into australia, i think its regarded as a personal import and it dosent follow the same process. You will have to get in contact with the relevant state/federal goverment agency in Aust. Good Luck.

Last edited:
O

Odin

carlengerer said:
I think there is different conditions if you have owned the car for over a year and want to import it into australia, i think its regarded as a personal import and it dosent follow the same process. You will have to get in contact with the relevant state/federal goverment agency in Aust. Good Luck.

Thanks mate, That's what I thought the rule was myself ;-) .

Rob