rarest of the rare!

G

GTIRocks

im bored, so before i go to bed im gona ask who has the rarest spec GTIR on here ? ha ha :lol: this should cause a few arguments/calling of names i imagine. also who's the daddy in the BHP stakes are there any 700 BHP monsters out there ???

Im I will Assume that anyone who gets back to me saying they have a green sunny R running an OS giken RB30DETT with an umbrella a sunroof and a passenger foot rest is the forum black cat (ie my cat is blacker than yours) :der:

before u all go mental i know doing an engine swap to such a rare (possibly non existant) car would be sacralige!!!:roll:

CIAO:-D :thumbsup: :?

paz

I have green sunny R running an OS giken RB30DETT with an umbrella a sunroof and a passenger foot rest AND special '1 bar oil' 8) ;)

Paz

M

Mondorno

I have the only street legal RHD GTI-R in Germany. And I know the guy, which has the first ever build GTI-R!

Studlife

i think i beat you all i'm sporting HKS FCD, 19 inch Wheels with lots of rub, lexas tail lights, and finally pulsar NX padges

But can u help me Paz where did you get your 1 bar oil

paz

Studlife said:
i think i beat you all i'm sporting HKS FCD, 19 inch Wheels with lots of rub, lexas tail lights, and finally pulsar NX padges

But can u help me Paz where did you get your 1 bar oil
I got it on ebay with my hardened standard pistons 8) :thumbsup:

Paz

m40rcD

mines a L reg, white, uk sunny, full nissan service history, original sales brochure, every mot, reciept and tax disc from new, and a ginger driver, :-D

M

Momighty

Got A HReg Box Standard 52k all history from japan even thow i cant read it and its got the umbrella still in the pack unused:-D

BenD

Kelvin, from Darwin, northern territories, Australia has every option on his GTIR, apart from the dehumidifier/light

Ben

P

pulsarboby

:-D ha ha ha lightweights all of you! ive got the heaviest gtir, comes complete with roof garden, wildlife, green moss colour coded interior, its a complete mobile shed and home to some of the rarest species in the whole uk, thing is im to thrightened to get in it!
so i guess that makes me the winner, top that one!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ashleygtir

mine has an rb26dett runnig 1100bhp in the front and the same in the boot with an 8 speed sequential box, individual drive, 22 inch chromes and it goes from 0- the moon in 8.2 secs............
ha ha ha ha