rarest of the rare!

E

EvilDes

Mine has an airbag (and yes it does have an airbag light which self checks on startup) :thumbsup:

E

EvilDes

godzilr said:
can you get a pic of that light?
Yeah chap, no probs, will try and get it later. Will only be phone quality though as my camera has gone walkies :)

pulsar_stu

Mine must be the rarest!!! I have just taken delivery of my new seat covers with the model of my car stitched onto them

The Nobbers have miss read my email.

So i now own the only nissan pulsar gtri :thumbsup:

E

EvilDes

There you go ;-) I know it's not the best quality, but will get a better one when I get my camera.

This is the steering wheel - it has 2 horn buttons on it, on both of the top spokes (3 and 9 o'clock):

:-D

G

gerard dudley

Hmm. all this "torque" of power gets me thinkin, got a standard (ish) R whats a good starting point for more go? Always best to learn from other peoples expensive mistakes Ah. Ged

G

GTIRocks

wow i started sumthing here didnt i?

well what can i say, loads of rare stuff knocking about. Im still on the look out b.t.w. and might look at a few on bank holiday monday. Just got some insurance quotes and im well happy:) its a few hundred quid cheeper to insure one of these babys than it was to insure my old EVO II (RIP) and if im honest i got done off a gtir in my evo once!:doh:
however, if your still outhere whoever u were im no chicken i still had it restricted at the time !!!! lol:thumbsup:

CIAO 4 now.

G

GTIRocks

Ha Ivory very funny i will end up with a rusty brown one.....

made with real rust no doubt.

(or other brown substances!)

PS going for my first viewing tomorrow !

H

hothybrids

theres one in Canada that beats the whole bunch, he has a 2000 ek Honda Civic witha gti-r sr20det transplanted into it running 450 wheel hp on the rollers! And the best part is, he drives it everyday during the summer! ;)
oh... and I have a Nismo GTI-R branded #5 of 5, but i only use it for rally purposes... :thumbsup: