Sarfend mate innit!

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
He isn't a boy racer-if he was id disown him, Hes alaugh and the uno is pretty rapid, not long had it imported over from africa, half leather interior etc etc & he's got a really nice sounding bov - sounds miles better than any R one lol. :D JOKE!

Aimee

M

macphegf

jsbuds said:
two possible pulsars.....
What's a 'possible pulsar', is it a special edition? :roll: :D

Surely it's a pulsar or it isn't? :?

jsbuds

Two possible pulsars cos they didnt seem to make much noise , they drivers looked like pre pubescent chavs, AND one of them had some horrificly placed UNDER CAR NEONS!!!!!!! dun dun duuuuuuuu!! bad huh? :shock:

jsbuds

Two possible pulsars cos they didnt seem to make much noise , they drivers looked like pre pubescent chavs, AND one of them had some horrificly placed UNDER CAR NEONS!!!!!!! dun dun duuuuuuuu!! bad huh? :shock:

AVH-25 if u take the A41 to the M25 clockwise untill u come to the turn off for the A127 and head Southend (Sarfend) bound and keep going straight down for about 20 miles by which time u should be looking out for the brown tourist signs that have southend sea front and peter pans playground on them and just follow it. hope this helps :D

Dooie Pop Pop

its 18 or 19 miles to southend seafront from j29 of the m25 (a127) there' s usually mobile camera' s along the stretch friday and sat night which go onto the other side of the carriageway about 10:30pm to get people on their way home :wink: be wary of silver 5 series bmws, white vauxhall omega and modaeo' s (sp?) also skoda octaviers :shock:

best to drive nice really :lol:

jsbuds

nah no cruise night tonight but probably busy still , i'll be down there about 8 cos havent had time to clean her yet :oops: , been busy all day. c u down there then , im in an original black standard pulsar with reg H** H*M . cool man finally gonna see another club member wahoooo :D

Dooie Pop Pop

im gonna be late too dude, im still waiting for my dinner to turn up! :( :shock: :lol:

ps my car dirtier than paz's shitter after a friday night out with............. 'the lads' :wink: i dont give a toss having officially given myself flat cap status ages ago :p

Dooie Pop Pop

weeeeeeell :lol: that was fun, nice to meet you and the missus Jamie :wink: who was that R that was tailing us when you split :? he followed me onto the island :shock: i just HAD to lead him on to the local strip and we compared boost....one nil to me 8) :twisted: :lol:

give me a shout during the week and we' ll have a look at this 'standard' R of yours btw :wink:

Stu+Jo

jsbuds

Yeah man that was a good laugh last night turning up 4 rare black ones and a gti 16 valver. i think that pulsar was one of those two blokes who's mate had the celica gt4 as well. Nice one dooie i'll speak to u during the week 8)

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Well we wont be able to make it to sarfend on 29/10/05, ants going to be fecked as he's driving us down from manchester. Then ive got to go and see all the family on saturday so its going to be a busy day!

Sorry guys, hope you all have fun though! :(

Aimee

Dooie Pop Pop

AVH_25 said:
Well we wont be able to make it to sarfend on 29/10/05, ants going to be fecked as he's driving us down from manchester. Then ive got to go and see all the family on saturday so its going to be a busy day!

Sorry guys, hope you all have fun though! :(

Aimee
you drive then :roll: looks like its yet another case of classic female manipulation to me :wink: :wink: :lol:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Ant would never let me drive 200 miles from manchester - id have to drug him for him2 let me do that!

Female manipulation -yeah watching chelsea play on tv! :D :D

Aimee

Dooie Pop Pop

just re-read my post and for some reason the phrase 'female manipulation' sound kinda rude :shock: :lol:
totally understand why Ant would need drugging, i require sedation just to get in Jo' s car :roll:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Fingers crossed we may have got tickets to the chelsea game! Come on!
What an ace day it will be!

Deffo cant come to sarfend as its going to cost £100 in tickets & the £30 for trains/london underground. :D

Yeah the manipulation bit does sound a bit...erm wrong lol!.

Aimee