seats - poll

cobra misano's or daytona

• Total voters

GTIR-LOZ

i am having trouble choosing which seats for the R and ive come down to 2 the cobra misano or the daytona, , i am not sure if the misano would look good in the pulsar as it looks a bit too thin where as the daytonas would look good and are quite cheep

thoughts please
also which grey or black for the daytona;s as i recopn grey look good

Cobra Misano

Cobra Daytona

GTIR-LOZ

top is the misano and bottom is the daytona, sorry :oops:

also cobra make seat frames that are direct fits for the gtir, thats why im choosing the cobras

S

Stoned

I got the Cobra's after buying them second hand off Ashills. Decent seats and support you nicely, only trouble is they reduce the leg room in the back... there almost isnt any!

Also those direct fit subframes are a bit crap and as standard stick you about an inch or two higher than the standard GTI-R seats which in my case made my head hit the ceiling

I had to modify them slightly to reduce the height to less than a bus drivers perspective :lol:

GTIR-LOZ

which cobras mate??
ive got a recaro thats in the at the moment so im used to a high ride height anyway :?

JIMMYBACK

i paid 1600 quid for some cobra evolutions..............nice seats .crap customer service :shock: :evil: :roll: :wink: any cut a long story short the corba seat rail didnt fit the bolt holes were over half inch out :x :shock: :? hence to say they dont make seat rails anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: for the gtir

GTIR-LOZ

i think it only 5 pounds per seat lighter or summin, just they dont look very jap though do they, i think they may suit european cars more

D

deslynam

There are much better seats out there, but possibly not for the £££ though.
Bit of a downer if you render the back useless for passengers though as the stock 'R seats aren't much cop really. :(

The daytonas in grey would look good IMO. :)

mattygti-r

if any one wants BRIDE seat rails,

ive a few that are just sat in my garage which will be going to the Tip after xmas

cost is £35 per rail, they are direct bolt on rails for RNN14

also my seat is for sale

8)

paz

mattygti-r said:

ive a few that are just sat in my garage which will be going to the Tip after xmas

also my seat is for sale
If they're ''going to the tip after Xmas'' anyway, why not give them away? :roll:

Paz

GTIR-LOZ

when you say not much room in the back, is that fue to the thickness of the seat or where it sits on the runners

cheers for the offer on the bride rails but cannot afford the seats really and cant seem to find anywhere in the uk that do them

mattygti-r

paz said:
mattygti-r said:

also my seat is for sale
If they're ''going to the tip after Xmas'' anyway, why not give them away? :roll:

Paz
cos youve an orange car :lol: and they would clash

b) cant be arsed posting them

c) if you want em pay for em :lol:

Loz -- i do the seats :wink: your only down the road from me if i remember