seats - poll

cobra misano's or daytona

• Total voters

paz

mattygti-r said:
paz said:
mattygti-r said:
if any one wants BRIDE seat rails,

ive a few that are just sat in my garage which will be going to the Tip after xmas

cost is £35 per rail, they are direct bolt on rails for RNN14

also my seat is for sale
If they're ''going to the tip after Xmas'' anyway, why not give them away? :roll:

Paz
cos youve an orange car :lol: and they would clash

b) cant be arsed posting them

c) if you want em pay for em :lol:

Loz -- i do the seats :wink: your only down the road from me if i remember
:lol: They're seat rails, they clash with d1ck all.

The thing that does clash however, is only having one aftermarket front seat in the car - now that looks stupid.... oh wait....

(let me guess, its either a ''performance'' modification that some obscure japanese tuner has sworn by at some stage, or its the way things are done because its JDM baby... :roll: )

I asked a reasonable question, either offer the seats for sale, or give them away - why you insist on boring people to tears with your usual ''I'm a trader and a bit waaaa, a bit waaaaay'' rubbish I don't know.

Paz

JIMMYBACK

paz said:
mattygti-r said:
paz said:
mattygti-r said:
if any one wants BRIDE seat rails,

ive a few that are just sat in my garage which will be going to the Tip after xmas

cost is £35 per rail, they are direct bolt on rails for RNN14

also my seat is for sale
If they're ''going to the tip after Xmas'' anyway, why not give them away? :roll:

Paz
cos youve an orange car :lol: and they would clash

b) cant be arsed posting them

c) if you want em pay for em :lol:

Loz -- i do the seats :wink: your only down the road from me if i remember
:lol: They're seat rails, they clash with d1ck all.

The thing that does clash however, is only having one aftermarket front seat in the car - now that looks stupid.... oh wait....

(let me guess, its either a ''performance'' modification that some obscure japanese tuner has sworn by at some stage, or its the way things are done because its JDM baby... :roll: )

I asked a reasonable question, either offer the seats for sale, or give them away - why you insist on boring people to tears with your usual ''I'm a trader and a bit waaaa, a bit waaaaay'' rubbish I don't know.

Paz
a bit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa abit waayyyyy. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: o if only you knew :lol: :lol: :lol:

paz

:lol: Clearly I don't in that case :cry: :lol:

But that's the impression you get online... and as we all know the tinterweb is real life :lol: :wink:

Paz

JIMMYBACK

paz said:

But that's the impression you get online... and as we all know the tinterweb is real life :lol: :wink:

Paz
come on lets face it your a pikey and want some thing for nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

paz

JIMMYBACK said:
paz said:

Paz
come on lets face it your a pikey and want some thing for nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
PMSL - and the strange thing is I don't even want one, jesus - I had enough problem trying to replace my standard seats... which btw, I've still not done :shock: :roll: :cry: :lol: :wink:

Paz

JIMMYBACK

paz said:
JIMMYBACK said:
paz said:

Paz
PMSL - and the strange thing is I don't even want one, jesus - I had enough problem trying to replace my standard seats... which btw, I've still not done :shock: :roll: :cry: :lol: :wink:

Paz
:oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just spat out my dinner cheers :x :p :wink: