sunny and pulsar differences

ram5ay

My sunny has a digital clock :D and rust :(

deisel weasel said:
Jgti-R said:
same performance
actually the pulsar is all of 7bhp faster
actually thats only if you run it on 100 octane (instead of 95 like a uk car) :roll: :wink:

pulsar_stu said:
Is ther anywer on the net that i could enter the chasis number or reg and find out if its a pulsar or sunny :?:
like papdog sais, and the pulsar's chassis number starts with RNN14, my sunny's starts with JN1EGNN14.

:wink:

Jgti-R

i've done a search for the dyno pants but only comes up with pages and pages of sh!t that i dont wanna read about! :roll:

Dooie Pop Pop

ram5ay said:
actually thats only if you run it on 100 octane (instead of 95 like a uk car) :roll: :wink:

you could still run it on 98/99 ron it wouldn' t be as safe but you' d still get your 7bhp extra :wink: the timings a little more retarded in a UK R i guess :lol:

Keira

Dooie Pop Pop said:
ram5ay said:

you could still run it on 98/99 ron it wouldn' t be as safe but you' d still get your 7bhp extra :wink: the timings a little more retarded in a UK R i guess :lol:
stu...i would've just said f.u..ck off numbnuts :lol:

faz

Sunny's only came in J plate (92) or later....Pulsar's started slightly earlier.

Pulsar engine size is booked as 1998cc and Sunny is 1990cc

and as others have said the VIN number is a dead give away to which is which.

T

tonner_notts

so there is no performance dif in them, what kinda mpg are you guys gettin? a 60 litre tank in my wrx got me about 240miles, i hope its a little better but probebly not,

S

Stoned

I once got 311miles from a tank (it's a 50L tank on a Pulsar)

That was driving like a pussy though :wink:

We did some sums and worked out mine did 15mpg on the way to Trax and 4mpg around the track! :lol:

S

Stoned

There was an element of high speed driving involved at 1.1bar

Especially when a R34 GTR was spotted ahead :lol:

MarkTurbo

tonner_notts said:
15mpg that is rubbish, was that thrasin it everywhere
If your expecting to get a higher average mpg than that you'll be in for a shock if you buy one :wink:

On a good thrash your looking at single figure mpg and taking it steady you'll be lucky to get 25 mpg. But if your gonna drive it like that then you'd be better off with a metro or something :lol:

ram5ay

I got 32mpg @ an average of about 65 with the occasional blast on a long run last summer, max I can get is about 36mpg takin it real easy, its dificult to be economical tho, I can only last so long especially with some of the smart arrs exec saloon type drivers out there.

marcymarc

ram5ay said:
I got 32mpg @ an average of about 65 with the occasional blast on a long run last summer, max I can get is about 36mpg takin it real easy, its dificult to be economical tho, I can only last so long especially with some of the smart arrs exec saloon type drivers out there.
What bhp are you kicking mate?

N

Ninj-r

I get about 150ish miles per tank on average. You can halve that if it taken for a proper hard blat. :eek:

Mine is a k reg Jap import but has aircon (did have :p ) but no umbrella holder :(