supercharger.................

geetee

Yeh maybe - but you'd fill it a lot of times for the dosh u'd spend on a supercharger and all the pipework etc

Luv to see it done though... if only to see that it can :lol:

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

JIMMYBACK

well i gonna try it........i just want raw power of the super charger :D its gonna be fab :D its been done on a toyota corolla so why not a pulsar :D

G

GTiRich

GOOD LUCK AND GO FOR IT!!!!!!!! It's always good to see people trying to do something different. I really hope it works for you and then maybe you could make a few pounds doing the conversions on other r's :?: :?: hehe

A

andy n

has anyone ever tried using a supercharger to spool up a turbo, thus giving low down boost and no lag but without the high rev problems of a supercharger?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I was speaking to a guy at York Dragway, he has an old cortina, V6, surpercharged twin T2 turbos and nos. He said he could get either 23 or 43psi (can't remember which :oops: ) off the line, that's before he's moving :wink:

Video of said Cortina :)

A

Anonymous

all i can seem to find on the 4age twin charged is alot of info. and also alot of kits to buy for the mr2.. but no pictures as of yet which is a shame caus i'd like to show you how they fit it all in.