Sylvie Engineering / Nistech

Dooie Pop Pop

JIMMYBACK said:
group buy on them t shirts wot u reckon :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
you' d need to add a few more names to that one, plus a few details :roll: christ! id have to wear an xxxxx large just to fit it all on :lol:

Jgti-R

SE hey? i've had a silvis, 2 200sx's and now the R, i live near by and ALL i hear is BAD things,i've been sworn to secrecy on a few things, but the workshop is definately abandoned! :?

deank93

Jgti-R said:
SE hey? i've had a silvis, 2 200sx's and now the R, i live near by and ALL i hear is BAD things,i've been sworn to secrecy on a few things, but the workshop is definately abandoned! :?
Don't tease, as an ex long term customer at SE and a nosey git i would love to know what has happened to Pete and SE....pleeeese, feel free to pm :wink:

turbo_boost

It sounds farmiliar because i think the lawyer in gta3 vice city was called rosenburg lol i think anyway not to sure :roll:

A

arry

deank93 said:
Don't tease, as an ex long term customer at SE and a nosey git i would love to know what has happened to Pete and SE....pleeeese, feel free to pm :wink:
He is apparently now working at GBH Motorsport - not confirmed by my own eyes but confirmed by the eyes of another former customer who had some work done on his car there recently