total horsepower of this forum

O

Odin

Fast Guy said:
What about Lou Rob? He's road legal. There's a few over 400bhp
Not with box standard engines there's not, But I'll be pleased to be prooved wrong :wink: :D .

rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Gotcha, so what Rishi meant was this, (not the way I read his post above :oops: )

RishiGTiR said:
Have to say Rob's R' will more than likely be the most powerful road legal stock engined R' on pump fuel in the UK and Europe... 1.5bar on a GT30 spec turbo is pretty good going
Rishi

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Fast Guy said:
Gotcha, so what Rishi meant was this, (not the way I read his post above :oops: )

RishiGTiR said:
Have to say Rob's R' will more than likely be the most powerful road legal stock engined R' on pump fuel in the UK and Europe... 1.5bar on a GT30 spec turbo is pretty good going
Rishi

Yeah thats what i meant... haha!...

Fastest Stock engined R...

Rishi

O

Odin

nismoboy said:
im in the low 400bhp bracket easily. :D

Cool :D , What spec is your engine?. Is it un touched like mine?, Standard 64000 mile head gasket :shock: never been opened up lol.

Good if it is 8) , I like a bit of competition :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

P

papdog

Mine was 297bhp @ the fly before I blew it up, now overbored with forged pistons and am going to be running 1.3/1.4 bar with stage one hybrid and 550cc injectors when it is run in, any ideas what that would make and add it to your total. (Sorry, haven't got a clue what to expect :roll: )

Graham

nismoboy

vpulsar said:
nismoboy said:

Cool :D , What spec is your engine?. Is it un touched like mine?, Standard 64000 mile head gasket :shock: never been opened up lol.

rob
nope far from standard, but the hg is still the nissan one. :D

deank93

Mine made 272bhp about 4/5 years ago at a Banzai covered RR day at Powerstation.

However things are moving on a little since those days, HKS GT 3037 tubby, tubular manifold, Forged pistons, Front mount intercooler, oil cooler, Tial external waste gate, power fc pro, piper cams and a ton of other bits and bobs....i'm expecting 470-490bhp at 1.8 ish bar.

I'll have graphs to prove soon :D

pete-r

vpulsar said:
nismoboy said:

rob
standard engine and standard box was running 347bhp but should be running low 400,s in the next few weeks.graphs to follow followed by small pieces of gearbox :lol: :wink:

P

papdog

deisel weasel said:
papdog said:
any ideas what that would make and add it to your total. (Sorry, haven't got a clue what to expect :roll: )
mid 300's maybe more depending on management
unichip at the moment

Dooie Pop Pop

395bhp at the fly! :D measured, no guess' s (apart from where the wheels span :lol: ) unlike some people :roll: :wink: :twisted: :lol:

Robs car would benefit greatly from a driver that weighs less than 26 stone :wink: :lol: he' d need an extra 30bhp just to haul his ar5e off the line :lol:

Stu

O

Odin

I just got the result from my remap, Now have 386bhp and 340lb's of torque at 1.3 bar :shock: 8) .

All this from a standard engine :wink: .

Was going to try 1.5 bar but the mapper didn't really want to push it any more than 1.3 bar, All in all you could say I'm pretty happy with that :twisted: .

rob