v pulsar you helpful mod you

P

petegtir

my topics got moved to member areas so i cant reply to them. any chance you could move the head rebuild one back please ??

thanks a lot!

pete

O

Odin

No sorry fella, the non member's section isn't for maintenance/tuning questions, I think we'ev let you non paying members get away with posting stuff like that long enough :roll: .

Like the last person said pay up :wink: .

The info you gain on this forum will save you far more than the £20 joining fee :wink: .

rob

N

Ninj-r

vpulsar said:
No sorry fella, the non member's section isn't for maintenance/tuning questions, I think we'ev let you no paying members get away with posting stuff like that long enough :roll: .

Like the last person said pay up :wink: .

The info you gain on this forum will save you far more than the £20 joining fee :wink: .

rob
You should dig out your £20. There have been more and more posts for tech queries and items for sale in the non members section.

O

Odin

Ninj-r said:
You should dig out your £20. There have been more and more posts for tech queries and items for sale in the non members section.
From now on any I see will be moved straight away to the right section :roll: , I agree with Gray it is indeed makeing a mockery of the paid memebers, It must also be said though that there is a lot more than just the forum going on for paid members, Well there will be when we get are ar5e in gear lol :oops: .

Next year should be a gooden 8) :D .

rob

O

Odin

Dooie Pop Pop said:
i hope your not gonna spam up the technical section with 'what oil' threads
No these will just be moved and locked/deleted :wink: .

rob

N

Ninj-r

vpulsar said:
Ninj-r said:
From now on any I see will be moved straight away to the right section :roll: , I agree with Gray it is indeed makeing a mockery of the paid memebers, It must also be said though that there is a lot more than just the forum going on for paid members, Well there will be when we get are ar5e in gear lol :oops: .

Next year should be a gooden 8) :D .

rob
:D

R

ROSSGTIR

Why do we need to pay for the forum then as i see a few forums are starting to do this?
you dont have to pay on the nissangtir.co.uk site and they have equally helpful information.
i dont understand why we have to pay :?
anyway im gonna pay up anyways but im just confused why we need to dig into our pockets for this as we didnt before when i had my previous gtir?

Gray

Hopefully the money is being used on costs of hosting the website and rest will be pumped into the club. I had no qualms in paying up as I've used this site for about 4 - 5 years on and off and paid up as soon a I bought my GTI-R so I could get more involved in the club / meets and get any info I ever needed.

£20 quid isnt much and its only a tenner a year there after think how much money a month you probably waste on fast food and slot machines and beer etc etc. Its not a lot when you think about it.

Dooie Pop Pop

as well as the info available you' ll also be getting some very healthy discounts for parts, insurance and club events :wink:

if being a club member saves you £50 on your car insurance as well as other stuff can you please please please explain to me how it can be so wrong :?

A

AJ4

Don't know what the problem is with these people, everyone moaned for years about wanting a paid membership, so they got it, and now they all moan about having it :roll: F**ckin Pulsar owners, the most ungrateful, whingeing, free-loading leechers, ever.

Btw, I'm against the forum having 'paid' sections as the mods know, but I happily gave my money because I know that only about 5% goes towards the forum, the rest is for member benefits that have nothing to do with the forum.

So everybody shut the f*ck up and appreciate what your getting for free already, or f*ck off if you don't like it :evil:

A

AJ4

P.s, and I'm not a 'moderator', before anyone starts that 'wrong behaviour for a mod / setting bad example' crap ;)