v pulsar you helpful mod you

K

KRS

Ill pay my £20 membership when the forums are an open resource again, until then im holding an indefinite grudge that has nothing to do with the price of membership.

This WAS an open resource... and it should stay that way.

IT DOESNT mean there can't be payed up membership for the multitude of other benefits....

No point in me even hanging around anymore seeing as anything worth posting on is for members only :?

G

gdm1984

they aint nice shoes! lol. might be tempted by the first ones tho! haha, just kidding!

O

Odin

KRS said:
No point in me even hanging around anymore seeing as anything worth posting on is for members only :?

Don't forget to close the door on your way out numpty :wink: .

I'm also a member of the 260z club and I can only read it at the moment as I haven't paid my £26 membership :shock: .

So think yourself lucky that you can post at all :roll: .

rob

K

KRS

:? If it was beneficial to members i would be all up for it, but outsiders and their wealth of information are no longer welcome.

You would think the GTIROC had some great mechanical genius... :roll:

Dooie Pop Pop

GINDA said:
bex said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
bex said:
or in my case a quarter of a pair of shoes :lol:
i bet £500 your feet stink :lol:
your just jealous because they dont do pretty shoes in your size! :p
I dunno the pink stilettos he was wearing last night were really quite fetching :wink:
bastad! you said wouldn' t tell everyone! :evil: :lol: still they are much better than the white, thigh high tasseled stilettos you were wearing. gotta admit though you looked fooking gorgeous in those hotpants and push up bra :D :D :D

GTiR_Mic

Dooie Pop Pop said:
GINDA said:
bex said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
bex said:
or in my case a quarter of a pair of shoes :lol:
i bet £500 your feet stink :lol:
your just jealous because they dont do pretty shoes in your size! :p
I dunno the pink stilettos he was wearing last night were really quite fetching :wink:
bastad! you said wouldn' t tell everyone! :evil: :lol: still they are much better than the white, thigh high tasseled stilettos you were wearing. gotta admit though you looked sodding gorgeous in those hotpants and push up bra :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: