Wales members?

T

Toady

Is there actually any? or are you all ignoring me cos im an 'english C**T'?lol! :lol:

Keira

lou speaks fluent gobbledy gook which points to him being welsh :wink: .

my black car actually came from wales, had to go there once to look at it and again to pick it up

T

Toady

well i mite be moving to the swansea area within the next few months due to my job! 8)

T

Toady

oh yes the R will be coming with me, should be around 350bhp by then too! :D

I work as a mechanical engineer for a power generating company. :wink:

Stevo

deisel weasel said:
lou speaks fluent gobbledy gook which points to him being welsh :wink: .

my black car actually came from wales, had to go there once to look at it and again to pick it up
Got mine from cardiff, the log book was in bloody welsh. Didnt have a clue what it was :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

:shock: is it! :oops: :lol: fooking hell i didn' t know that! :lol: after driving there for nearly four hours it certainly felt like i was in Wales :roll: :lol:

BenD

My R came from Harlech in north Wales. just thought id tell you that

Ditto about the welsh log book, why cant you taffs speak the proper language you bunch of druids :roll:

LOU ROB

BenD said:
My R came from Harlech in north Wales. just thought id tell you that

Ditto about the welsh log book, why cant you taffs speak the proper language you bunch of druids :roll:
I'm surplrised that you spelt it right :shock: I bet you had to look at the log book to spell HARLECH correctly didn't you :?:
And I do speak the real language as my first language, so I can slag you english right off :wink: :lol:

BenD

i dont know where the logbook is lou :oops:

and yea, i do know how to spell Harlech, as ive played a round of golf there too, near the castle :wink:

T

Toady

didnt know you was from wales lou? you certaintly didnt sounds welsh when i spoke to you at the pod last wkend! :wink:

Thats the only thing im worried about moving there....how to spell and pronounce all the weird names of places! im gonna get so lost if i cant remember my own address! ha ha! :lol:

Keira

Toady said:
Thats the only thing im worried about moving there....how to spell and pronounce all the weird names of places!

just remember not to use any vowels in anything you spell and to sound like your gagging when you're speak :shock: :lol: