Wales members?

T

Toady

:lol: i dont think ill even give speaking welsh a try!lol! :lol:

O

Odin

LOU ROB said:
I do speak the real language as my first language.

Yeah I'v heard you, doesn't it go something like! BAH BAH BAH BAH OOH DAISY BAH BAH BAH :wink: .

ROB

B

bex

i cant pronounce any of the welsh place names

except for

wrexham

:lol:

bracpan

I am in Wales to, close to Swansea, but my Dad was from England (LEEDS) so a bit of a Mongrel.... :D cross between a Celt and a Viking... :twisted: So lock your livestock away because after raping and pillag ill eat em to... :wink:
Cheers
Phil....

dobby

hey phil,

do you remember craig who had the red pulsar with evo intercooler and the evo7 rs sprint? well im his girlfriends brother. :p
we seen you last at the llandow sprint...

mark

T

Toady

bex said:
i cant pronounce any of the welsh place names

except for

wrexham

:lol:
can you pronounce this........sohwusyuortits? lol! :lol:

warringtonjack

I'm from Swansea!!! Living in the poophole that is known as Warrington at the mo! (good for tuners tho! :lol: )

Family still lives in Swansea so i go back there quite a lot. There is some quality roads in and around the Brecons in south wales. :wink:

Will have to meet up with you lads down there soon! :D

T

Toady

any idea what Clydach is like? :? found a house there we like! 8)

warringtonjack

Clydach aint too bad, well it wasnt last time i was there!! Bracpan might be able to give you a bit more info!! I take it you dont earn enough to live on The Gower then?? :lol: :wink:

T

Toady

whats SO great about the gower then? its more of a case thats clydach would be nearer my work, i have a budget of about £135k dont really wana go much more than that. :wink:

dobby

well i keep hearing that only the posh live in the gower.. lol :wink:
but with an airport down there its also noisey.
basically the gower is where mumbles is is at and thats it.
personally i dont think gower is special at all. clydach is only like 5 miles away from gower anyway :p .
house prices mmmmmm. i aint one to talk about that i dont plan on buying a house for quite a while cos the prices are just too rediculous for me but the local paper does a supplement property post which will cover both swansea neath and surrounding areas.
i could send you this thursdays if youd like. :lol:

T

Toady

heh heh! cheers dobby but ive got a few were intersted in on the net! :wink:

We might be going down to wales soon to check out the area so can pick up some papers then too! :D