what bhp from 1.2 bar?

mohsan

what sort of bhp should one expect from 1.2 bar?
the highest and lowest including torque figures will be good

Dooie Pop Pop

depends on tubby fueling ect, edd' ll probably get more bhp than me cos iv a t28(smallish) and his is a hks3037 i think (largish) more flow you see :roll: plenty of info in tunin as matty says. try looking

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
mohsan said:
what sort of bhp should one expect from 1.2 bar?
the highest and lowest including torque figures will be good
300 - 330bhp... on a standard tubby...

depends on your spec though..

FMIC, Cams etc... Do you have a more detailed spec...

Its also worth looking at the posted dyno graphes... the specs are usually listed below the graph...

Rishi

E

Edd

Yeh think this is a tuning question :wink:

Rishi is abuot right and Crazy got good figures at 1.2 bar but he has a lot of mods done to the car 8) including uprated turbo and front mount amongst others

I'm aiming for over 400bhp at 1.2 bar :shock: :lol:

but time will tell :wink:

ashills

Edd said:
Yeh think this is a tuning question :wink:

Rishi is abuot right and Crazy got good figures at 1.2 bar but he has a lot of mods done to the car 8) including uprated turbo and front mount amongst others

I'm aiming for over 400bhp at 1.2 bar :shock: :lol:

but time will tell :wink:
u going back to well lane then LOL

E

Edd

Of course lol it made 431bhp at 1.3 bar before so knowing me and my reverse modding it will never ever ever make 431bhp again :roll: :cry:

C

Crazy

Crazy got good figures at 1.2 bar but he has a lot of mods done to the car
ECU
TURBO
INTERCOOLER

I would not call that loads :)

Shaun & Duey both managed to get 328bhp at around 1.2 bar and Duey was still on his top mount :shock: so anything from 320 - 350bhp I would say :D

GINGA

Mine made 365bhp @ 1.1 bar(1.4bar peak 1.1bar held) on a basically standard engine and standard turbo with the addition of a set of hks cams, this was on the power engineering rr day last year power seems alittle high to me but on the same day a evo 5 made 276bhp and a tuned skyline r32 gtr made 325bhp for comparison.
The power graph is in the power graphs section at the top of the page.

A

Anonymous

diddnt adrian cashys old car made 380 at 1.2bar?Was it a mag feature?

$

$ven

Is it needed to use a z32maf with 1.2 bar @ approx 300-325 HP? Or will the standard unit supply enough air?

mohsan

results

well guys i got 302bhp with 289ft lbs, i was expecting alot more considewring that i got 279bhp with 271 ftlbs from 1 bar. but that was also before i had got a back box made to quiten the R down as could no longer take the noise.Suppose you got to make sacrifices

kirko

ive just got my car back now its set up for 1.3 bar
it feels awesome really really quick
it just keeps pulling and pulling :lol:
third gear is amazing im well impressed
i dont know what power it is but must be atleast 325

B

boost almighty 2

edited to remove unreasonable behaviour - please view forum rules