What do ppl think of this Pulsar?

j10gtr

More important than the mileage is what been done since the build and where. How long ago was the build done where is the reciept. You could allways ask Hiteq what knowledge they have of the car and its history. Just because a tuner built an engine doest stop someone else from killing it so get it checked out. There is plenty of cars around that started off with good builds etc that have long since died at the hands of their owners or death by bleedvalve.

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:
Z

zach72

the car with the quaiffe is mine....

agree - god knows why I've got a spare clutch cable. I was "given" it when I bought the car...and told they're apparently a weak spot?? who knows, no problems.

come and see it...it's not mint....but I looked at a few before I bought this one and it was far tidier than anything I saw.

a guy just came to look at it and thought that it would be 320bhp at the wheels....I don't know much about these things but that would mean about 430 required at the flywheel.....how does everyone else measure their power output.....cuz at the fly wheel this one shows about 220bhp?

would be interesting to know fi nissans original figures were wheels or flywheel based? any ideas?

j10gtr

A GTIR dose not have a clutch cable the clutch operation is hydrualic. The original figures are nearly allways flywheel figures and nissans are flywheel.

Z

zach72

very interesting....probably throttle cables then...god knows why anyone would have spares of these hanging around...so in total the car has three??!!!

Z

zach72

correction to my earlier post...at the fly wheel the car shows 317.5 & 283lb/ft