What pressies did you get for christmas then?

pete-r

I got some bagpipes off the wife 8) but the dog attacked me as i sounded like i was trying to murder a cat :lol: .And i got The Long Way Round with ewan mcgregor and charlie boorman 8)

Dooie Pop Pop

celicaGT4st205 said:
My uncle got me some neons!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMFAO! i bought my gf' s sisters bf ( :lol: ) some neons for his fiesta :lol:

iv not opened mine yet.....after dinner :wink:

MarkTurbo

Dooie Pop Pop said:
LMFAO! i bought my gf' s sisters bf ( :lol: ) some neons for his fiesta :lol:

iv not opened mine yet.....after dinner :wink:
What, you mean you've got neons too :shock:
:lol:

I got the new Jeremy Clarkson dvd and British rally championship dvd from my parents and a new jacket and Spiderman dvd from my girlfriend. You definatly get less presents as you get older :cry:

creedy

You got a girlfriend now then mark? 8)

the coolest thing i got was a PSP. the screen on it is ace! 8)

MarkTurbo

Dont sound so surprised about me having a girlfriend mate, its one of the longest relationships ive been in for a while now too :shock: Ive been with her nearly 2 weeks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, i forgot to mention i got shower gel and deodorant too, just for a change :roll:

marcymarc

Stone island jumpers,t-shirts and loads of deoderant and aftershave because i think my family think i smell :lol:

GTiR_Mic

Plenty of cash for mods :twisted: and the usual stuff aftershave etc

Got that WRC Rally Evolved been playing it all day :lol:

Mic

MarkTurbo

Dooie Pop Pop said:
MarkTurbo said:
a new jacket
Ralliart no doubt :roll: or have you gone for the Suburu this time?
Nope, its just a normal one and nothing to do with cars :wink: I dont have the ralliart one at the moment either, i lent it to the girlfriend cos she was cold one night and havent seen it since :lol:

creedy said:
Your be getting married soon then :lol:

then ur have kids......
:shock: :shock: :shock: I bloody well wont :wink:

Johneh

Socks! *winner* New watch, Rest of the red dwarf dvd's i was missing. family guy dvd too.. rest was cash towards a car alarm ;) (Technically got that pressie early..)

Dooie Pop Pop

:D :D :D :D :D

i got a double tool chest in snap on style 8) a load of tools including about 7 different types of pliers ( :? :lol: ) 3 fishing dvd' s, JC' s heaven and hell dvd, two pratchett novels, a couple of jumpers, 2 padded shirts and some socks with 'passion pants' written on them :lol: a blue tooth hands free kit which im chuffed with, some chocolate :roll: and a very large bottle of brandy :D

somebody loves me :D :D :D

D

deslynam

Don't know what I got yet, not able to open everything until tomorrow