What pressies did you get for christmas then?

deank93

Well pleased this year.....PSP, digital camera, Zen micro mp3 player, cds, and lots of other bits and bobs.

My favorite pressy was the Power Ballards triple cd...so cheesy but every tracks a winner :D .

G

GTiRsalter

3 scratch cards off me nan....no wins...thanks nan

Buzz light year off me mum......thanks....27 years old next year

socks.........well who does'nt get socks!

And a remote controlled scooby!!! wtf, gonna cover it in it nitro fuel and sent it down the road!

Merry christmas :D

A

andy gtir

my misses brought me a full mongoose syetem,and a greedy dump vaulve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahey!!!!!!!!! :D

Keira

i've got a nice new laptop so i can f.u.c.k up the mapping on my car when it finally gets built :shock: :lol: :lol: :cry:

P

papdog

Clothes, some DVD's and vouchers to go and get the other tattoo that I want done from my parents :shock: 8)

Graham

Fire & skill

Vintage member
i got tiger woods 2006 and futurama box set 4 8) - now i have all of them :D :D

there was some other stuff there as well but i'll get round to that later :lol:

BenD

missus got me an ipod nano 8)

bro got me 2 initial D dvd's i was missing and a R34 skyline v-spec (model :evil: )

socks and $hit like that :roll:

Marks got a missus :shock: :shock: :shock: Is she ginger? does she stink of pi$$ :lol: :lol: :wink:

Makes a change from using that crusty sock matey :lol:

Merry xmas to yo sonofabitches :p

Love Ben xxx

MarkTurbo

BenD said:
Marks got a missus :shock: :shock: :shock: Is she ginger? does she stink of pi$$ :lol: :lol: :wink:

Makes a change from using that crusty sock matey :lol:
No she aint f o o k i n ginger :roll: You nobber :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never used a sock, but i do feel guiltly for cheating on Pamela (Handerson) :( :oops: :lol:

gtir303

i got a sub and amp ,water injection and some bits and bobs from the misses and a simpsons doughnut maker from my little one

hope everyone had a good day

cheers

carl

cojack

I got a paving slab through the back window of my caviler lost me bank card and the flu. So santa F**K you lol. :twisted: :twisted:

F

FlyinbySTi

I got some DVD's and money to go toward the Volks i want for the STi

P

PF

Valentino Rossi autobography, some money to put towards some new clothes (and not towards "that" car of yours again) and the usual xmas stuff you just know is destined to end up at the next car boot sale come March :roll: .