Why no Rs @ D1 GB ?

tomble

No, ask erricij, it's a sh1tter just like all the other R's at JAE
Yeah i've read some posts where he has been particularly rude to other members + their hard earned R's. not every member on this forum has thousands of pounds to splash on their car's whenever they want!

I actually have more respect for those who are such enthusiasts that they sacrifice other nicety's in life purely for R ownership 8)

erricij, in my humble opinion is a complete f+cking c0ck-smoker

damn...... i'm a hypocrite lol

tom

L

LexDakarDatsun

Chi-town said:
i was planning on going but i was too late to buy my "advance tickets" :roll:
i was also bummed about it being a exhibition instead of an actual event. did anyone see the "drift sample" at the BTCC at silverstone 2 weeks ago where 2 S15 silvias crashed in to the "kitty litter"?
alas the lads werent allowed to do a warm up lap and this was the result :roll:

this yr was a d1 demo , next yr will be a d1 point scoring round 8)

C

Chi-town

LexDakarDatsun said:
Chi-town said:
i was planning on going but i was too late to buy my "advance tickets" :roll:
i was also bummed about it being a exhibition instead of an actual event. did anyone see the "drift sample" at the BTCC at silverstone 2 weeks ago where 2 S15 silvias crashed in to the "kitty litter"?
alas the lads werent allowed to do a warm up lap and this was the result :roll:

this yr was a d1 demo , next yr will be a d1 point scoring round 8)
that was dissapointing...i have it on video. i always thought of drifters to be very precise drivers... not anymore.

L

LoXy

i think they still doing pretty well doing parallel drifting on gravel. :D :D :D

gtirpulsar

Chi-town said:
that was dissapointing...i have it on video. i always thought of drifters to be very precise drivers... not anymore.
Try to think of any motorsport where drivers/riders don't get at least one test lap...