Will i or wont i ?

ssports

Couple pics of it,might have a camber issue on the rear there lol.
vss irvine think i might look for a runner now or a striped car with an engine still in place but open to any suggestions.

Last edited:

splmum

They are super rare you can check the vin plate to see for certain but I certainly wouldn't respray it a different colour as only 20 yes 20 were ever made in honour of the emporer of Japans birthday or something similar no one really knows for certain!
Not entirely correct.

I have identified 52 DL2 GTI-R's built, and this data is only up to middle of September 1993.

I still have over 15 months (about 29%) of data to accumulate so I would expect another 15 at least so that would all up give about 70 units.

These were only built in Series 2 and they have all been RA spec, not one has been an RB spec.

Sometime ago a guy in America had one for sale. It appeared to be immaculent, he took a gas axe to it and chopped it up and flogged off the parts.

Rare, only to somebody who want's a concourse version to lock-away for prosperity.

KenR33

Are you going through all the numbers in FAST? Keep us updated anyway, would be nice to know the true number. I've heard of someone going through chassis numbers in FAST before to find out the true number of VZ-R N1 VII's, takes some patience i'd imagine, fair play