fcd

J

jpward

deisel weasel said:
jpward said:
Is this guy on drugs?
yes :lol:

which is why you'll never get the last word in :lol:

i'm still waiting for you to explain to me exactly how it works on the gtir, in you capacity as fuel cut defender defender :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your heads away with the fairies mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

You see i was able to take fact and make a joke but you try make stuff up which is what a child would do humm do you even have a driving test?

At stopping short of drawing a diagram in crayons for you as i think thats all you will understand,

Air comes in threw meter makes voltage signal signal goes to ecu only is intercepted by FCD, FCD uses cunning diode and resister techno to finly adjust voltage to lower reading than MAX which is 5v then signal off aprox 4.8-4.9 goes to ecu and ecu therefore does not go into safe mode and cut fuel.

D O Y O U U N D E R S T A N D

Keira

jpward said:
See nobody cares mate and by the way stop making things up its soooooooo sad. :lol:
but i care... :oops:

thats all that matters.

i care that the fuel cut defender defender cant defend his position as fuel cut defender other than by abuse and aimless posts, not actually backing them up with any reasonable points

think of the mong newbies that wil be reading this and are now lost as to whether they should spend there money on an fcd or not :shock: :lol:

actually, i dont give a sh!t, i just dont have anything better to do tonight :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GINGA

deisel weasel said:
i'm still waiting for you to explain to me exactly how it works on the gtir, in your capacity as fuel cut defender defender :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I believe it makes your car quicker but lightening your wallet pointlessly :?:

J

jpward

Warning from HKS is that it may but if you fuel cut kicks in and your boosting at say 1.3Bar well id say your ratio would go well off the scale!

Dooie Pop Pop

grey taxi said:
deisel weasel said:
i'm still waiting for you to explain to me exactly how it works on the gtir, in your capacity as fuel cut defender defender :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I believe it makes your car quicker but lightening your wallet pointlessly :?:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ok i laughed out loud :lol:

Keira

jpward said:
Air comes in threw meter makes voltage signal signal goes to ecu only is intercepted by FCD, FCD uses cunning diode and resister techno to finly adjust voltage to lower reading than MAX which is 5v then signal off aprox 4.8-4.9 goes to ecu and ecu therefore does not go into safe mode and cut fuel.

D O Y O U U N D E R S T A N D
yep...i can also spell correctly at this time of the morning, :wink:

i love what you're posting, give us all some more insights into the world of tuning as seen by JPWARD :lol: :lol:

its classic :lol:

J

jpward

Well i must have a special one as do lots of other guys on here that has!
There has to be a fuel over ride of some sort on any turbo car same as you have a rev limiter to stop over reving!

GINGA

actually the gtir does have a boost cut its callled taking your foot off the accelerator, so maybe the hks fcd's just disconnects the throttle cable :?:

GINGA

jpward said:
Well i must have a special one as do lots of other guys on here that has!
There has to be a fuel over ride of some sort on any turbo car same as you have a rev limiter to stop over reving!
There is no fuel over ride on the gtir it will just keep boosting until you either run out of fuel, boost or revs hence why so many blow up when people fiddle with them

J

jpward

Jun Toyoda (Group Chairman)
HKS Europe Ltd
Units V1-V3
Grovemere Court
Bicton Ind. Park
Kimbolton
Cambs. PE28 0EY
England

there you go thats the Top man ask him go on ask him why he is in fringe of product missrepresentation even better report him to trading standards.

Dooie Pop Pop

jpward said:
Jun Toyoda (Group Chairman)
HKS Europe Ltd
Units V1-V3
Grovemere Court
Bicton Ind. Park
Kimbolton
Cambs. PE28 0EY
England

there you go thats the Top man ask him go on ask him why he is in fringe of product missrepresentation even better report him to trading standards.
and on this little chestnut i bid you ........goodnight :D

GINGA

hmmm just thought by fitting a fcd to a R you'd actually be able to blow your engine even quicker than you would without it, must be really tempting now :lol:

MarkTurbo

jpward said:
Warning from HKS is that it may but if you fuel cut kicks in and your boosting at say 1.3Bar well id say your ratio would go well off the scale!
There is no bloody fuel cut, so it wont kick in

grey taxi said:
hmmm just thought by fitting a fcd to a R you'd actually be able to blow your engine even quicker than you would without it, must be really tempting now :lol:
Yeah i'll be rushing out to buy one now :lol: :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

I knew I should of stayed up last night :oops: , I miss all the good one's :oops: :cry: .

I can't beleave you lot got 8 pages out of a FCD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Keira

vpulsar said:
I can't beleave you lot got 8 pages out of a FCD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
its a classic i tell you :shock: :lol:

after reading it all through im not so sure the gtir doesn't need one anymore so i've gone and brought 2 just to be on the safe side :wink: :lol: